• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

quick handicap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo

cheese master
    Years
    wow bliss and cress are NOT uber... u guys are scrubs plz quit online battling.

oreo

cheese master
    Years
    haha u d/c and somehow i cheated cuz u got 6-0'd vs a salamence good job dude.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    no. ski i will be though when my team is finished, that was a good bout, im glad i at least got rid if salemence, and injured swampert a bit

Edit: it was supposed to be a no legend match.

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Lol, Dang straight you cant because he's a big cheat, using Cress and then saying that he's going to use Bliss.

EDIT: I ain't no god damn NOOB and you just ****ing mad me ****ing madder and I don't give a **** if I am going to get ****ing kicked out or "BANNED" on PC. And one thing you should read the god damn rules, you ****ing NOOB. If anybody tells me that I'm a NOOB, they can see if I'm a NOOB or not while battling.

Lol blissey uber. HAHAHA

anything psychical and its raped.
    Oh big bad cresselia, **** that. hit it with stab super effective moves and its done.

U r a noob

oreo

cheese master
    Years
    i knew it wasnt just me... and i didnt even beat one of his pokemon useing cress.. i beat all 6 with mence.

FireEagleDeWitt

The Ghetto Soulja Boi
    Years
    Lol, I'm going to be like my psycho cousin which was convicted of man slaughter. Because you my little Oreo friend is a cheat and my Specsmence isn't a specsmence isn't one anymore and you can battle me and we'll see if it is one or not!!!!

EDIT: Alright, **** all of this because I'm quiting this thread.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    it's over guyz, can we just get on with our lives.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    this is a list of ALL uber pokemon
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias (regardless of Soul Dew)
    Latios (Same as Latias)
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Wobbuffett

as you can see Cresselia is NOT on it, Cresselia is a OU which are the standard pokemon for battling also legendary is NOT a Tier for pokemon battles just a catagory for one off pokemon from the games
    (im not contributing to the flaming going on here just showing the facts)

FireEagleDeWitt

The Ghetto Soulja Boi
    Years
    Lol, Blissey should be on there also so ****ing edit that, I don't give a **** if your a mod, PC Supporter, or anything, I am not going on this again, and if you want to ***** about Blissey being a god damn cheat and an uber. I am done and finished with this forum. Or else you want to convince me staying on this, go ahead.

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Lol, I'm going to be like my psycho cousin which was convicted of man slaughter. Because you my little Oreo friend is a cheat and my Specsmence isn't a specsmence isn't one anymore and you can battle me and we'll see if it is one or not!!!!

EDIT: Alright, **** all of this because I'm quiting this thread.

lady ur scarin us haha

this went from pokemon from slaughter wtf dude

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Lol, Blissey should be on there also so ****ing edit that, I don't give a **** if your a mod, PC Supporter, or anything, I am not going on this again, and if you want to ***** about Blissey being a god damn cheat and an uber. I am done and finished with this forum. Or else you want to convince me staying on this, go ahead.

well Blissey isn't a UBER she is an OU so no im not changing the FACTS just because you dont like them.

oreo

cheese master
    Years
    well its not. so just get over it... no1 wants u to leave but ur like freaking yourself out... just chillax.

u people are just calling me a cheater when i dont cheat, i followed ALL the rules, this noob was just using cress as a bad excuse to disconnect.

FireEagleDeWitt

The Ghetto Soulja Boi
    Years
    Lol, Boy, lol. You just crossed the god damn ****ing line with me. I'm starting to get my IGNORE LIST stocking up and all of them are going to be the ones that make me pissed. and the ones going on my friends will be the ones that make me happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back