• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick intro

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hello. I've lurked through here a couple times to get info on this and that. I figured I might sign up to maybe make some replies and communicate. There's not a lot of people around my area into pokemon and such.

Hiya Noah, welcome to PC! About time you made an account if you were a lurker for a while. :3

Yeah, a lot of us understand what you mean about not having many Pokemon fans to befriend irl. I know people who enjoy it but most of them don't really play anymore. :( You'll find many people here who adore the franchise and would love to be your friend so no worries!

Enjoy your time and ask the staff if you need anything. <3 I'm happy to help if you're lost so shoot me a message anytime, yes?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Thank you for the warm welcome Sheep. I'll be sure to keep you in mind if I need any help. Until then I'll be hanging around and chatting.

Years
    Hello there Noah, welcome! Given you have lurked here for a while it was about time you decided to join because there's more benefits when one has an actual account.

I know what it feels like having no real friends who play Pokemon because I have that exact problem as well, and I also get teased and mocked for being a Pokemon fan. Pretty saddening considering I'm someone who has social difficulties caused by the condition I have been suffering since I was extremely young. I'm sure PC can help you find some Pokemon friends from all around the world that you can actually talk to and show your love with. It was the very reason why I joined here three years ago.

I do hope you can stick around as a member, and explore the community to see what catches your eye here, and with our diverse range of boards and topics there's sure to be something you love. I'm always happy to chat so leave me a message whenever you want. Enjoy your time here Noah!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Thank you Hikamaru as well for another welcome. I haven't lurked for too long but seen enough to figure I want to sign up. I've been eyeing pokemon essentials recently and like to look up competitive/breeding info. Hopefully I'll find a nice niche for myself.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    It gets lonely when your friends hardly ever play the game so I guess looking for supporters is a basic need. Luckily here in PC, our common thing will always be about pokemon. Feel free to visit fanfiction if you want to see our versions of pokemon or role play to see how we would deal with battles. Or you can head to the pokemon clubs to view and find your allegiance to whatever suits you. Or if you want to know how fans would make pokemon games, visit the hacks studio to check out the new and original plots. I'll let you be and decide where to start. ; )

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aw, that's such a cute name, dear. <3 Ah, yeah, where I live, not many people are Pokémon fans, either. Those who are, are much, much younger than me; few of my friends like them, but I rarely get to see them other than at my college campus. Anyway, I'm glad you've finally signed-up; welcome to PokéCommunity. Hope you have fun and stick around, and feel free to send me a VM if you want to talk!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Thanks Logical Cabbage and thank you too Peitharchia! The only other person I know who really is into Pokémon is a major downer. I've using Pokémon Essentials and am learning how to script and eventually code Ruby. It's nice to know there's friendly people on this forum. Feel free to message me anytime everyone!

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
    Nice to meet you Noah hope you enjoy your time here on PC everyone well majority of the people are really nice and well hope to see/chat with yah on a forum or something

Back