• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Quick Lv. 100 Training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Hello Can anyone help me by saying a really easy way to raise pokemon to level 100 fast?
    In D/P/Pt

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Fastest way is to just run through the E4 with a Lucky Egg in all three of them. In Platinum, to the Battleground trainers every day as well.

Years
  • Platinum... If you dont care about pokemon migration or berries...

The Fight House + Rival + PokeCenter Trainers. Keep changing time to 11.59 pm, open game quick, when it turns to the next day, you can battle them... It wont work if u just switch to the next day, however.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • training them legitly takes a long time. Using an AR or cheating device makes things faster but most people hate using them. I say if you want to get lv 100 pokemon quickly use an AR.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Finding a path in the void that you can use for 11 hours on bike.

Note: You can accidentally activate events, events like Arceus, beating Cynthia, and even possibly the Nat. Dex.

It is also possible to get stuck in elevators, get BSoD's (black screens), and just, get screwed period.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The fastest legal way is to trade your Pokemon to a foreign game (e.g. English Pokemon to Japanese game) and let it hold the Lucky Egg THEN train against the E4 and Cynthia.

Years
  • Why is everyone cheating like this? 'AR, Pokésav,...'
    A cheated Pokémon lv.100 is worth nothing compared to one lv. 100 you've trained yourself, in my opinion.

The fastest legal way is to trade your Pokemon to a foreign game (e.g. English Pokemon to Japanese game) and let it hold the Lucky Egg THEN train against the E4 and Cynthia.
    This would be the fastest way, indeed. It gives 2.25x the Exp. your Pokémon would normally receive. But this is only an option when the Pokémon you want to train is capable of beating his opponent alone.

what works for me my friend is the good old EXP. Share and destroying the E4 =D
    Use this way if your Pokémon is on a low level: put your Pokémon in the first position and when the battles begin, you quickly switch to a better Pokémon.

As for trainer to battle, use the Battleground, your Rival, E4, ... as said earlier.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    also if u have platinum and a pokemon with thief.

you can do the 5 maid challenge and save up some rare candies over a couple/days/weeks.

just save before u take the challenge so if u mess up, try again.

it will really helps wen u get to raising lvl 90s.

HOW TO DO THE MAID CHALLENGE?

well you have to beat the 5 maids in a certain amount of rounds which they will tell u at the beginning and before the last battle with the last maid.

then you get to battle the owner of the mansion and he/she has a blissey which u can thief the rare candy from. ;)

1 rare candy a day.

Last edited:

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    The fastest legal way is to trade your Pokemon to a foreign game (e.g. English Pokemon to Japanese game) and let it hold the Lucky Egg THEN train against the E4 and Cynthia.

Why is everyone cheating like this? 'AR, Pokésav,...'
    A cheated Pokémon lv.100 is worth nothing compared to one lv. 100 you've trained yourself, in my opinion.

This would be the fastest way, indeed. It gives 2.25x the Exp. your Pokémon would normally receive. But this is only an option when the Pokémon you want to train is capable of beating his opponent alone.

Use this way if your Pokémon is on a low level: put your Pokémon in the first position and when the battles begin, you quickly switch to a better Pokémon.

As for trainer to battle, use the Battleground, your Rival, E4, ... as said earlier.
    This is indeed..

Not so!

The fastest way is
    Finding a path in the void that you
    can use for 11 hours on bike.

Note: You can accidentally activate events, events like Arceus, beating Cynthia, and even possibly the Nat. Dex.

It is also possible to get stuck in elevators, get BSoD's (black screens), and just, get screwed period.

This is legit.

Also, there is a difference between legit, and legal. It is legal to use AR, but it automatically makes it illegitimate. My method is legit, as it does not require the use of an AR. Just throw a pokemon in your daycare, and take a ride in the void for 11 hours.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This is indeed..

Not so!

The fastest way is

This is legit.

Also, there is a difference between legit, and legal. It is legal to use AR, but it automatically makes it illegitimate. My method is legit, as it does not require the use of an AR. Just throw a pokemon in your daycare, and take a ride in the void for 11 hours.

Though in theory, it may sound fast, riding a bike is still slower than battling trainers multiple times. In 11 hours you can easily train a Pokemon from level 1 to 100 if you're dedicated enough. The void trick also can't be forced in Platinum as far as I know and it's also slightly risky.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is indeed..

Not so!

The fastest way is

This is legit.

But you can't choose which moves your Pokémon learn when they are in the Day Care. It's probably the fastest way to get to level 100, but that's it. Your Pokémon is level 100, and you don't know what moves he has.
    You can solve this by using the Move tutor, but that'll cost a few Heart Scales if you train a few Pokémon like that :/
    And, except because it's a quite boring way (but then, training can be too), I don't really recommend you using this way because it isn't meant to be used (if it can get you stuck and all).

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    But you can't choose which moves your Pokémon learn when they are in the Day Care. It's probably the fastest way to get to level 100, but that's it. Your Pokémon is level 100, and you don't know what moves he has.
    You can solve this by using the Move tutor, but that'll cost a few Heart Scales if you train a few Pokémon like that :/
    And, except because it's a quite boring way (but then, training can be too), I don't really recommend you using this way because it isn't meant to be used (if it can get you stuck and all).
    Yeah, but you can still use it, and heck, Platinum is easy to get heart scales on. Just give them to some pokemon, and trade them over. Not to mention, there are TM/HM's. Also, if you want to get EV's, I recommend you let them go to Lv. 95.

Though in theory, it may sound fast, riding a bike is still slower than battling trainers multiple times. In 11 hours you can easily train a Pokemon from level 1 to 100 if you're dedicated enough. The void trick also can't be forced in Platinum as far as I know and it's also slightly risky.
    Oh well then.

The trick will NOT work in Platinum, unfortunately... Someone over at the Hall of Origin has been working on a way around this...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Just keep spamming the E4 with challenges. And you can fight in the Battleground if you have Platinum.
    That's how I buffed up my Infernape.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • To be honest you don't really need to. There is nothing in-game that demands Pokemon of that level, and in Wi-Fi levels are set.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back