• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I want to enter a cute contest when I get Giratina but how to I make her "cute".

And can i change her movesets back?
Feed it sweet Poffins (done by going to the Poffin House in Hearthome City and using berries like Pecha and Qualot).

Also, teach Giratina moves in the "cute" category; you can find out a move's contest category by going to its Contest Moves section in its summary screen).

Years
Feed it sweet Poffins (done by going to the Poffin House in Hearthome City and using berries like Pecha and Qualot).

Also, teach Giratina moves in the "cute" category; you can find out a move's contest category by going to its Contest Moves section in its summary screen).

Ahh! I have a moveset for it. Can i change it after Giratina wins the contest? Meaning will it allow me to?

Also, I want to know if Giratina wins the cuteness contest, will it be able to come with me to Amity Square?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Ahh! I have a moveset for it. Can i change it after Giratina wins the contest? Meaning will it allow me to?

Also, I want to know if Giratina wins the cuteness contest, will it be able to come with me to Amity Square?

Yes you can change it's moveset, just get Heart scales. <_<

Only certain Pokemon can go into Amity Square, regardless of winning a contest are not, Giratina isn't one of those Pokemon.

Years
Can you get rid of the clock on Platinum?

Hiya guys!
I have just started playing Platinum. I met this fella in the city and gave me a mission to collect 3 coupons off some clowns. I got the coupons and received the watch. I didn't realize however that it would blockade my entire bottom screen with the time. I find it really annoying and was wondering if you can get rid of it?
Thanks!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't believe you can turn off the Poketch - mind you before that the bottom screen is basically empty anyways, and you'd likely get used to it being there before long. Also note throughout the game you can get other functions that you might prefer being there instead.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
Years
Hiya guys!
I have just started playing Platinum. I met this fella in the city and gave me a mission to collect 3 coupons off some clowns. I got the coupons and received the watch. I didn't realize however that it would blockade my entire bottom screen with the time. I find it really annoying and was wondering if you can get rid of it?
Thanks!
You can touch the red buttons to the right of the watch to change the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
RNG question. Exactly what is the seconds? I understand that the delay is the time between starting the game to pressing "A" at continue screen * 6, but what is the seconds?

Pokymon99

Owner of the Master GTS
Years
Hiya guys!
Thanks!

There is no way to remove it. However, as the game progresses, you will receive different apps that you can switch to.

Back