• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Quick Question Guys/Girls Check This Out.

RomGenius

Bad Ass ;)
    Years
    We'll I'm back to PokeCommunity after a few months. Taking a break from making Conquer Online Private Servers. The other day while I was visiting my familly up north my 8 year old brother told me all his friends played pokemon games on there cpu to him that is a new discovery lol but anyway told him I would make him one way better than the ones his friends have.

I'm not sure if anyone has released any hack tools for .nds files all the ones I had previously on my cpu are for gba. Im trying to make a pro pearl version for him. Once it is done I will release it for anyone who would like to play it. I took a quick look on the forum and didn't find any but if there is please let me know.

Thanks In Advance.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    first this should be in the Emulation forum second there are no map editors for the 4th gen there are only pokemon editors and move editors and they require you to change the narc. file but without any map editor it is pointless

Back