• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Quick question: Will pokemon move when you send them out?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    In Crystal version and in Emerald version, the pokemon would move when you sent them out. Will they do this in D/P? (I sure do hope so)

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    That's a good question. I, personally, don't care about whether or not they do. But, it sounds like a good idea for fans of Emerald and Crystal. And if they don't, we'll be seeing another game like Crystal and Emerald after Diamond and Pearl with the animations. So if we don't get them, some can wait.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Most likely, yes. The Promotinal Videos of Pokemon Battling combined with the many different forms of Sprites for these Games seem to suggest, at least to me, that there will definately be Animations. This is basically already Confirmed.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I really hope so, I think they do because when I seen the video, the Pokemon that came out the ball were moving. So why not your Pokemon. They did it in Emerald Version.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yes, the pokemon would move, the pokemon would do a little Animation as they come out of their pokeball.

Years
    Yes, they will move, in some of the videos of Dimond and Pearl, when the pokemon are brought out they move just like Emerald and the other! So in answer to your question, yes they will move!

Back