• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick question

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
  • I was reading threw some of the Next Destiny cards, and something got me thinking. Shiftry's ability says " Giant Fan: When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Your opponent shuffles that Pokémon and all cards attached to it into his or her deck."

I might be taking this wording too cereal, but it doesn't say anywhere that if your opp. only has one pokemon that you can't do that ability. So, is it possible to bench out your opp. just by using Shiftry?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Lol prepare yourself for the insane amount of decks running 4 Shiftry lines trying to prevent you from setting up and getting a quick win. And much failing.

Back