• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    ok when i get pbr and i want to transfer pokemon would it be a bad idea to put hacked pokemon on it? (like my darkrai)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    If you caught the Darkrai on Newmoon Island, the Pokemon itself is legit and it will let you use it. However, if you actually hacked the Pokemon itself, like with an encounter-code or something, it probably won't let you use it.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    I think not.
    Cause a friend of mine sent some hacked pokemon from his GBA ruby
    version to his Pearl version (via Pal Park) and they worked like normal ones in Pearl, he can even trade and battle wi-fi with them. (The Mew he´s using still have it´s japanese name, with japanes leters XD)

So I think that Diamond and Pearl don´t filter anything at all...
    UNLESS if the pokemon´s stats limits aren´t broken, like a Caterpie with 999 of HP.

And, if Diamond and Pearl don´t filter hacked pokemon, probably the same goes to PBR too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    I was sort of thinking like could the game(s) break for putting hacked pokemon on pbr?

(like missingno on pokemon stadium)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    It BETTER filter hacked Pokemon, or there's going to be a lot of lazy kids with hacked shinies thinking they own the competition.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    I think you and I are on the same page, Ichida. I took the time to actually train my Pokemon, and my team pretty much rocks. It would piss me off to no end if they didn't filter. But they probably won't. >_>

Back