• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick! Quick! They'll Find Us Out!!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    During one of my random conversation with Malyka a good friend of mine, she and I brought up something that I felt that Pokecommunity should discuss openly.

1. Have you ever smuggled something, someone, or even yourself through security?

2. Have you ever seen someone else did this this? (Yes, it could be something off a television show or movie)

3. Was it successful?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    1. Have you ever smuggled something, someone, or even yourself through security?
    I used to sneak into the movies with water from gas stations (they're like four bucks at the movies, thx but no thx) and I was a professional smuggle-ee before I was able to see rated R movies. Or really, movies of all ratings, because when my friends and I were bored and had no money we would sneak into the movies through side doors.
    2. Have you ever seen someone else did this this? (Yes, it could be something off a television show or movie)
    Yes, I've smuggled and I've been smuggled.
    3. Was it successful?
    Always.

Years

I always bring food into the cinemas, but honestly, I don't think they care. Other than doing that, I've transported a Crab interstate on an airplane :S

Of Cause.. On TV :D

3. Was it successful?

Yeppers :D

Yes. Food into the movies, and that is about it. Other than the eight heads that were in my duffel bag that one time I went on an airplane.

Yes. It was the movie Eight Heads in a Duffel Bag.

3. Was it successful?
    Yes. Considering he dropped a gun in a ladies purse and all the security mobbed on her.

Back