• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceremony

rah rah
Years
  • Wants:
    Spoiler:

Haves (In my Diamond):
    Spoiler:

Haves(In my Black)
    Spoiler:

Will Trade If You Know How To Clone Back
    Spoiler:

I do have various others (from Sapphire, Diamond, and Black), just too lazy to type. And I can breed anything with a nature of Rash, Hardy, Modest, Jolly, Relaxed, Brave, Sassy, Hasty, Serious, Naughty, and Quiet

Last edited:

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I am looking for a Vulpix egg. It doesn't have to be anything special, just a plain old egg. :) I don't really have anything to offer, but you could have either Tepig or Pansage, as thats all I have. :) Please, someone can surely do this out of the goodness of their heart? :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    b/w only

looking for: , uxie, manaphy
    offering: zekrom, thundurus, landorus, mew, darkrai, regirock, registeel, regice, latias, suicune, shaymin, mespirt, jirachi, arceus..

looking for: starly & unown
    offering: check my thread, link in my sig.

pm me with offers
    still need those pokemon to complete my dex..

Last edited:

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • Want: Female Snorunt with a dawn stone, I want to play through Soul Silver with a Snorunt/Froslass

Have: Well I just started so I don't have much, I can catch the beginning level wild pokemon from Johto. Also I got a Mareep and Wooper.

PM/VM me if you want to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'm looking for any Pokemon with nicknames. Decent nicknames. I particularly like Pokemon that have gotten some use.

In return, I can give a variety of Pokemon. However- absolutely nothing legendary, nothing shiny, nothing outrageous difficult to obtain.

I trade for the sake of receiving new Pokemon and ultimately forming characters out of them. Assistance would be appreciated.

(Trading to Black/White version, no lower.)

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
  • Looking for:
    Someone awesome who has TM 24 Thunderbolt and TM 64 Explosion in either Pokémon Black or Pokémon White.
    To learn to my Gengar. Then trade back for either two of...

~ Completed ~

Last edited:

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Looking for:
    Shiny Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky or Serious Venipede
    (Decent IVs, please? Moderate, like 18s, all throughout would be nice but anything above would be wonderful.)
    (If AR'd, preferably caught in Pinwheel Forest at level 15-16)
    (Or, if possible, an egg please)

Offering:
    Most anything from GEN V. I'm willing to EV train and/or breed for Natures/IVs, if you'd like.
    I can also do that offer for a GEN IV to GEN IV trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Trading Zorua's and all 3 of the starters

I have plenty of supply of Zorua and the three starters from black and white, if you want to trade for any of them let me know, I will trade for any of the fallowing.

Any shiny
    Any Legendary

I may also accept some non-legendary/shiny if they are level 100 and are a good pokemon.

Years
  • LF : Legit Event Pokemon
    OF : Shiny Mewtwo UT , Shiny Ho-oh , Shiny Latias UT , Latios , Groudon , Shiny Rayquaza UT , Shiny Lugia UT , Shiny Metagross , Shiny Kyogre UT , Shiny Bulbasaur UT , Shiny Treecko UT , Shiny Ditto , Shiny Nidorino , Shiny Arcanine , Shiny Eevee UT , Zorua , Dratini , Pansear , Pansage , Panpour , Reshiram , Oshawott , Tepig , Chickorita , Cyndaquil , Totodile , Mudkip , Torchic , Charmander , Squirtle , Tyrogue

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Can anybody please help me evolve my 2 pokemon. I have nothing to offer because I havnt even finishedwhite so yeah. I will give you a good 4th gen battle. Please anybody? Just PM me thanks.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
    Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
    1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
    2. EVed pokémon