• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiroco

Shiro Cosmetics
Years
Help Please? Finding Lotad (Pokemon Pearl)

Hey guys!

I need a Lotad rather urgently, and so I purchased a used copy of Pokemon Sapphire earlier today, plugged it into the GBA slot with Pokemon Pearl inserted, turned on the DS, started Pearl, and spent about three hours riding around Route 203 without a single encounter (supposedly it's supposed to be 8%). I did some tests and discovered that the Sapphire I bought has a problem where it forgets all save data immediately after the system is turned off. Is this issue the reason for my lack of encounters in Pearl?

Also: If that's the case, does anyone want to trade me a non-hacked Lotad? I have a lot of nice things I'd be willing to exchange, including a few legitimate shinies. For a Lotad holding a Salac berry, I will love you forever.

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Have a wide range of charmanders with belly drum. AKA YOUR VERY OWN BELLYZARD :)

Not looking for anything rare, shiny, or legends unless offering. Just looking for pokes to complete my dex with.

NO OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN :) ALL LEGIT

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
Years
  • Age 33
  • CO
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Can someone help me transfer a Pokemon from my Black version to my White version? It's only one and I would greatly appreciate it.

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
EV'd

Looking for EV'd Pokes, especially the starters evd like blastoise, venesaur, typhlosion, Meganium, Charizard, etc and raichu.... Looking for tons of others as well... also looking for people that can EV train my pokes. will trade from the list as well if you can. this is all 5th gen. 2021-9050-9545

FT: all legit
Shiny Gyarados
Flawless Shiny Smeargle
Flawless Shiny Dratini
Flawless Shiny Bulbasaur
Flawless shiny Pichu
Near-Flawless Shiny Charmander
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Snivy
Shiny Tepig
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Driftbloom
Shiny Swellow
EV'd Elektross
EV'd Electivire
EV'd Magmortar
EV'd Ferrothorn
Latios
Mewtwo
Zekrom
Reshiram
Thundurus
Tornadus
All Shiny Gamestop dogs
Dittos
Other things not listed.

If you can clone i can trade these as well, can if you cant too but have to find a cloner first.
Most Legendaries
Flawless shiny Squirtle
Near flawless shiny Riolu
Flawless shiny Lugia
Flawless shiny duskull
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Kyogre
Bunch more EV'd pokes
+ many others

PM me with your EVd pokes!! or if you can ev for me!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey i need some help beating the league in white version if anyone could give me some pokemon lv.65-70 id be really greatfull :)
I dont have much to offer as i complete the dex after i beat the league.
PM if you can help Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
OF: All starters except for Bulbasaur, Power Anklet, White exclusives, or PM me anything else u want I'll see if I have.

LF: Bulbasaur
White FC: 1291 8211 4944

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
LF: SHiny Ducklett/Swanna and Ev'd Vaporeon and other Ev'd Pokes.
OF: Dream World ability female Gligar and Carvahna, Male Deino with Dark Pulse, Male Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, Male Karrablast with Megahorn and Pursuit and Japanese Ditto.

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Looking for: Foreign/Shiny Ditto

Will offer: Shiny Tyranitar.. Or PM me for negotation. :)

screamers994

Expert Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'll trade you mine, if you want to (which I think by the topic name, you do ^^)
Edit: The appearance rate doesn't disappear like that, search harder and eventually, you will find the Lotad. Still, if you do not want to search, I'm up for a trade.

Last edited:

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
Years
offering newly hatched pichu's in exchange for the following:
houndour
poochyena
lapras
gilgar
seel
dratini
butterfree
beautifly
poliwag
slowpoke
meowth
shuppet
milotic
horsea
clamperl
speal

shoot me a pm so we can hammer out the details

Ashberto7

★ Celebi ★
Years
BLACK & WHITE ONLY

LF ; Japan/Foreign Ditto And any other Japan/Foreign Pokemon [For MM]
OF ; Some Black & White Pokes, Just ask im pretty far in the game so I can search for something in return but i'm not hunting shinies for these.

PM Me and we'll try and sort sumut out!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Offering: Dream World ability female Gligar and Carvahna, Male Deino with Dark Pulse, Male Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, Male Karrablast with Megahorn and Pursuit, Japanese Ditto and Drought Vulpix.

PM me with offers, I have completed the Pokedex so I don't need any Pokemon for that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2011
Trade, Please.

Requesting: Tornadus and Landorus
Offering: shiny Natu, shiny Ponyta and a few more shiny pokemon- please ask

FriendCode
2923 8319 3843

Thank You

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Im looking for:
Cyndaquil -male with extrasensory
Bagon -any
Aron -male with head smash
Vullaby -any
Seviper -male with Dark Pulse
Any Male Pokemon with Snarl
& any other beginners from gens1-4.

Also if someone could clone me a tornadus,&reshiram and give them to me id greatly appreciate it.

Im Offering:
Any Unova beginner, either in egg,or hatched (must give me time to breed it and time to hatch if wanted)
Zoruas, either in egg,or hatched (same as above)
Gibles (same as above)
Eevees (same as above)

Note: If you want specific egg moves,mention the father,lv,move,& location so i can try to take the time to get it,otherwise dont expect any egg moves currently.

Im avaible 9am-4pm EST please PM me to make an appointment, and check my VMs for updates incase anythnig happens since i must use my libraries WiFi.

Belleza

PKMN couple Belle
Years
Hey you!

-Looking for:
Lucario (Any level, any nature, LEGIT.)

-Offering:
UT Level 1 Zorua

*If you HAVE a Lucario but don't need a Zorua please let me know. I may have what you're looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back