• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceremony

rah rah
Years
I'm looking for some Power Items, and I know they're tough to come by, which is why I'll trade two-for-one if you have the three I've listed. (I was already randomly asked for 3 Power Items for 1 Shiny Hitmonlee. yeah okay.)

Looking For: Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Ankle, and the rest (but the three listed most important. And I already have Power Lens)

Offering: Any starter except Chikorita
Timburr, egg moves Mach Punch and Drain Punch
Ralts with Mean Look
Zorua
Torkoal
Growith
Eevee
Starmie
Feebas
Spiritomb
Tynamo
Elekid with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch on Diamond, can transfer but it'll take awhile.
Electrizer
Up Grade
Protector

Will breed specific natures (except Impish) for one for one trade

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Looking For: Ryhorn with Dragon Rush, Pineco, Elekid, Chikorita, Totodile, an Electrizer or a Protector, Darkrai, and/or an Arceus

Offering: I only have a magikarp to offer in platinum, I can get a Shinx, Starly, Bidoof, Abra, Onix, Geodude, Ponyta, Machop, Magikarp, Psyduck, and Zubat. If you don't want any of those pokemon, I can give any of these for Black or White:
Victini and Cobalion, Tympole, Panpour, Pidove, Cubchoo, Dream World Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade, Frillish x3, Accelgor, Emolga, Excadrill, Virizion, and a Dream World Lickitung

Trading from Gen 4

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
2. EVed pokémon
3. Competitive items, good stuff from the battle subway
4. Competitive berries
5. Dream World ability female eevee

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
GEN IV

LF: TM 25 Thunder

OF: CMT and make a reasonable offer...

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Looking for - Other Female Dream World Pokemon

Offering - Female Dream World Lickitung, Male Dream World Poochyena, Various Dream World Poliwag, Female Dream World Dratini, and Male Dream World Shinx.
Here I'll list all of the abilities of the Pokemon.
Lickitung - Cloud Nine
Poochyena - Rattled
Poliwag - Swift Swim (can evolve into the ever popular Drizzle Politoad)
Dratini - Marvel Scale
Shinx - Guts

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Looking For: Ryhorn with Dragon Rush, Pineco, an Electrizer or a Protector.

Offering: I only have a magikarp to offer in platinum, I can get a Shinx, Starly, Bidoof, Abra, Onix, Geodude, Ponyta, Machop, Magikarp, Psyduck, and Zubat. If you don't want any of those pokemon, I can give any of these for Black or White:
Victini and Cobalion, Tympole, Panpour, Pidove, Cubchoo, Dream World Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade, Frillish x3, Accelgor, Emolga, Excadrill, Virizion, and a Dream World Lickitung

DUDE you seriously should stop posting the same thing every five minutes, you have like four posts in this page already

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2011
shiny hydreigon?

if anyone can trade me a shiny hydreigon thats been ev'd i can offer shiny ev'd metagross tyrannitar or salamence

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
Years
Looking for shinys

Hey guys, i'm looking for 5 gen shinys and if anyone has any, I can trade any 4 gen pokemon with the moveset they want.

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Can someone help me evolve my Haunter into a Gengar?
I will happily help anyone to evolve their Pokémon through trade!

Years
So recently bought Pokemon white and I want to transfer 6 pokemon from platinum to white and I need help since i dont have 2 ds.

I have a couple of shinys for paiment (theyre in my diamond version) :

arcanine ,
metacross,
luxray(in cherry ball)
and electivire

PM me plz I really need this.

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm looking for an adamant nature dwebble. idc about iv's or ev's or anything. as long as it's male so i can breed the nature.

given im not asking for much, don't expect much in return. i have scraggy's with dragon dance, leer, and low kick; riolu with quick attack, foresight, endure, and brick break; and various other random pokemon.

ceremony

rah rah
Years
I'm looking for some Power Items, and I know they're tough to come by, which is why I'll trade two-for-one if you have the three I've listed. (I was already randomly asked for 3 Power Items for 1 Shiny Hitmonlee. yeah okay.)

Looking For: Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Ankle, the rest (but the three listed most important. And I already have Power Lens,) Zekrom

Offering: Any starter except Chikorita
Timburr, egg moves Mach Punch and Drain Punch
Ralts with Mean Look
Zorua
Torkoal
Growith
Eevee
Starmie
Feebas
Spiritomb
Tynamo
Elekid with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch on Diamond, can transfer but it'll take awhile.
Electrizer
Up Grade
Protector

Will breed specific natures (except Impish) for one for one trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back