• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
Does anyone has generation V shiny pokemon?
I can trade you an event celebi for it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I am in need of: Choice Scarf x2, Life Orb x2, Choice Band x2, Focus Sash, the Power items, and Choice Specs, all from the 5th Gen.

I can't offer much, outside of stuff cloned from my Emerald, dex trades, EVing, etc. (all at a later time than Friday EST).

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
2. EVed pokémon
3. Competitive items, good stuff from the battle subway
4. Competitive berries
5. DW ability female Eevee
6. Any female pokemon with a dream world ability

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Still looking for DW females I don't have.

Looking for the following DW females: Scyther, Sudowoodo, Zigzagoon, Glameow, Elekid, Chatot, Mantine, Clamperl, Relicanth and Finneon.

Offering the following DW females: Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Krabby, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Magikarp, Lapras, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Igglybuff, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Hoppip, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Girafarig, Gligar, Qwilfish, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Skarmory, Stantler, Miltank, Poochyena, Lotad, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Skitty, Electrike, Carvanha, Wailmer, Swablu, Barboach, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Tropius, Luvdisc, Staravia, Bidoof, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buizel, Shellos, Drifloon and Buneary.

VM Me.

Last edited:

Ballyboy3

Long time player
Years
LF
Drillbur/Excadrill
MOLD BREAKER ability (Dreamworld)
Pref level 1 (or female of any level)
Good IV's prefered Pref in ATK and SPEED but not essential
ADAMANT nature

Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
SHADOW TAG ability (Dreamworld)
Pref level 1 (or female of any level)
Good IV's prefered in Spec. Atk and SPEED but not essential
MODEST nature

MUST BE LEGIT

PM me to tell me what u want i have lots of breeded pokemon and some legendaries 4 trade

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Looking For: Rhyhorn with Dragon Rush, Pineco, a male Combustion, A female Riolu, A hitmonlee or Shards of any color.

Offering: Chickorita ( with egg moves ), Totodile, Kadabra, Machop, Burmy, Aipom, Budew, Togepi, I can give any of them a Toxic Plate, A premier ball, A big pearl, Honey, SilverPowder, An Up-grade, or A Grip Claw,

trading on platinum

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Looking For: Rhyhorn with Dragon Rush, Pineco, a male Combustion, A female Riolu, A hitmonlee or Shards of any color. ( red shards preferred )

Offering: Chickorita ( with egg moves ), Totodile, Kadabra, Machop, Burmy, Aipom, Budew, Togepi, I can give any of them a Toxic Plate, A premier ball, A big pearl, Honey, SilverPowder, An Up-grade, or A Grip Claw,

trading on platinum

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Looking For:

Heart Scale (multiple)

Offering:

I have numerous UT, good-natured pokémon caught from the wild in HeartGold, and possibly a couple of events. I also have some berries and tms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back