• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2011
    all I want is to borrow someones tronadus to put in the pokedex so i can get my own ill give it back i promise. pm me please

my friend code:4727 8005 9344

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm looking for a male Spiritomb, preferable of a higher level (40+). I don't really have anything to offer, but I can offer as much as a Ferroseed with a couple of egg moves, inf you're interested in that. VM me if you can help me out. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    does anyone have a flawless shiny adimant/brave lvl 1 charmander?

OF Dalgia and Palkia

Years
    i have 4 boxes of squirtles as i am trying to breed a shiny on anyone want some i also have a bunch of piplup pm me for natures and genders

id like to have all the generations starter
    still need chikortia,cydaquill and mudkip thanks for any help

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
    I need a male Kadabra/Alakazam with Recover or Volbeat with Moonlight. I don't offer anything specific, just ask.

trade in DPPtHGSS

mewfourtythree

mew trainer
    Years
    Someone could give me a moon stone in Platinum to evolve my Jigglypuff? I can give you any of the following in exchange :

Regigigas, Misdreavus, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Happiny, Combee, Elekid, Wingull, Feebas, Nidoran F or M, Clefairy, Remoraid, Munchlax, Ralts, Duskull, Magnemite or Rhyhorn.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF:
    DW female Dratini
    DW female Natu

OF (two of your choosing):
    DW female Gligar
    DW female Poliwag
    Calm Cottonee w/ Encore
    Naughty Shellder w/ Skill Link and Icicle Spear
    Careful Scraggy w/ Shed Skin and Drain Punch
    Adamant Croagunk w/ Dry Skin and Drain Punch
    Quiet Solosis w/ Magic Guard
    Naive Deino w/ Earth Power
    Adamant Timburr w/ Guts and Drain Punch
    Wish Eevee

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im looking for shroomish and togepi!

can offer piplup, cyndaquil, bulbasaur, zorua, solosis, vulpix and many more..

please pm ASAP! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    I'm looking for a Shelmet so to evolve my Karrablast. I just need someone who has a Shelmet to trade me that Shelmet and then trade back so I can have my Escavalier.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Hey, Im in need of ANY lvl 100 that can help me beat the elite four, fast. (for ev training purposes) I havemany pokemon to offer, such as:

Omanyte - Quiet - Shell Armor - lvl. 25 - Hasnt battled
    Dratini - Modest!! - Shed Skin - lvl. 20 - Hasnt battled
    Zekrom - Brave! - Teravolt - lvl. 53 - Battled
    Frillish - Modest!! - Cursed Body - lvl. 11 - Hasnt battled
    Krookodile - Relaxed - Moxie - lvl. 64 - Battled
    Samurott - Bold - Torrent - lvl. 65 - Battled

Please help me.. D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I need a porygon or a porygon- z

I need a porygon or a porygon- z it would be better if they were shiny or if they were female. but yaa thats what im looking for and i have pokemon to trade for them if u have em.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
    Looking for Tornadus. Either Naive, Hasty or Timid nature (preferred in that order).

CMT for offers, offering up to 3 pokemon depending upon nature, EVs, and IVs of the tornadus.

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
    Looking to trade an untouched celebi for a new or mewtwo any lvl pm me if you're willing must be on black/white

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Looking for Japanese Movie Victini, a Hydration Vaporeon and Reshiram. If anyone has either of these please PM me.

I have available: Japanese Movie Suicune (for the Zoroark Event), Shiny Spearow, Shiny Chimchar, TRU Dragonite, Shiny Squirtle, DW Tangela w/ Ingrain, Zorua (multiple w/ Extrasensory)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back