• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    looking for. an adamant scraggy or an ev'd adamant scrafty. either on must know drain punch and fake out.

offering. untouched thundurus for the ev'd scrafty, PKRS, and a legit shiny jigglypuff

vm or pm me please =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Looking for; Rayquaza! Any Nature (but preferably a more useful one xp)

Offering;
    Shiny Snorlax, Empoleon, Charizard (adamant), Palkia, Giratina, Shiny Slaking... and many more. PM me ^^

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
    Years
    Looking for: Tauros

Willing to Trade: Anything from my breeding shoppe.... PM me or reply to my thread please....

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Looking for Flawless Ditto and Flawless EV'd Modest Dark Pulse Hydreigon, and if its not Flawless, just an EV'd Modest Hydreigon with good IVs in Sp Atk and Spd.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Looking for someone with tornadus who is looking for thunderous.

Ill trade you the thunderous so you can go and get landorus, then you trade both back to me so i can get him and then ill give your tornadus back:)

Thanks.

Elkoid

Cinnabar Child
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Looking for: Thudurus
    Willing to Trade: Rayquaza, Cobalion, Mew, Event Raikou, almost anything else.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Im looking for:
    Modest Omanyte/Omastar
    Adamant Kabuto/Kabutops
    Adamant Aerodactyl
    Adamant Rampardos
    Jolly DW Ability(Swift Swim) Anorith/Armaldo
    Adamant Tirtouga/Carracosta

Cerious

Anti-Lawnmower Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Hey there- I'm looking for a celebi, shayamin,deoxys, largely every event pokemon excluding victini and zorua/zoroark. if anyone has any to trade please PM me! :)

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I'm looking for a plain, simple Chatot for my Pokemon White (: Can be any level, gender, nature, etc.
    As long as it is a Chatot it'll be fine XD

I don't have much to offer, though. I could breed Tirtouga, Archen, Snivy, Oshawott... And I can catch some White exclusives as well. (Rufflet, Braviary, Solosis etc.)

If you're looking for a different Pokemon, I might also have it seeing how I've caught lots of wild Pokemon recently (:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im looking for a calm ditto or a FEMALE calm tentacool/tentacruel!
    CMT and pm me :)

Last edited:

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    Seeking: Jirachi from any event, don't mind abouts its stats just looking for pokedex entries/b-day present for a friend.
    Offering: Nearly anything breedable, your choice of egg moves and EV spread(as best I can). A touched aniv10 celebi, evolution stones, EV power items. PM if you desire something else, I don't have any really good legendaries besides the celebi though.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    seeking a modest EV'd eelektross that knows acid spray. i would like the evs to be 252 sp.attack 130 sp. def and 126 def

offering: untouched thundurus, EV'd Crustle

pm or vm me if your interested

Cerious

Anti-Lawnmower Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Have: Female DW
    Pidgeot (Big Pecks), spearow (sniper), Bidoof (Moody), Luxray (Guts) and more everyday.

looking for:
    shinies, events, many other pokemon as well (very open to offers).

Please PM if interested or you have a request for a different DW pokemon; first comes first serves! ;)

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    All I want right now are the power items, all of them. Going through the subway is taking too long. To be specific, this includes
    Power Bracer
    Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Anklet
    Power Weight.

I'll give you anything I currently own, even shinies and legendaries. VM me if your interested. I'll get back to you asap.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    LF- Japan goon scizor in cherish ball, Any of the "Trade to evolve" Japan events in A cherish ball, Wifi event Chcooboo in a cherishball, Any of the pokemoncentre birthday events in a cherishball.
    OF: FALL2010 Mew, Mewtwo and Shiny Deyoxys
    PM Me please, Really want them!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back