• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for a Chimchar with Lonely, Naughty, Hasty, Naive, Mild or Rash nature. It want it to be good IV'd, I prefer it to have 25-31 IVs in attack, sp.attack and speed. If the other stats are good too I'm even happier.

Anyway, it has to know the egg move Fake Out. It also have to know Stealth Rock, which could only be taught in gen IV. If you're trading to me in gen IV, it doesn't have to know Stealth Rock because then I can learn the Chimchar it myself.

I'm offering: Shinies (Gen IV: I can RNG any breedable gen I-IV Pokémon with desired nature/gender/ability/egg move, not IVs. Gen V: I can RNG any breedable Pokémon gen I-V with desired nature/gender/ability/egg move/IVs), legendaries (I have all gen I-IV except Shaymin. Will check nature and IVs if you ask, but they're not RNG'd as far as I know), shiny legendaries (Kyogre and Jirachi, will check IVs and nature if you ask but I don't expect them to be anything special), egg-move/female DW/IV-breed (doubt you want this but ask for a list).

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: legit shiny cryogonal

vm me with what you want and hopefully we can work something out =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Offering ALL shiny lugia, sneasel, bulbasaur, vulpix, marill, eevee, dratini, ambipom, mudkip, staryu, ponyta, dragonite, aerodactyl, kyogre, electrike, growlithe, palkia, snorlax, giratina

Years
  • REALLY want just a piplup and a trapinch for my first challenge in HeartGold, can trade from black though cuz my offerings in HG arent great.... or, you can donate some. just pm or vm, thanks :)

Last edited:

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
  • Request: April Liberty Pass Event Victini (non leveled)

I just bought White last Thursday, so I don't have much to offer...
    I bought the game with the intent of getting that one legendary poke, but was very upset when I realized I missed the event.

FC: 0518 8674 1049
    Trainer: Vincent

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • 4th Generation
    Looking for: Trapinch

I just need one that I can raise to learn Earthquake, that's all. If you have a Trapinch (male) that already knows Earthquake, even better. All I can offer is mostly dex filler, lots of 1st/2nd Gen stuff. I also have all 4th gen starters, if those interest you.

PM me. (:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Usually save up a good bit of pokes I breed to trade. Trade box is overflowing atm. Soooo
    I have 2 lvl 1 F Nincada (Bug Buzz/Bug Bite)---- 3 Female Trapinch (Earthquake), 2 Chimchar (1m, 1f), 2 F Torchic, 3 F Cyndaquil (Flare Blitz/Flame Burst/Flamethrower), 2 F Charmander, 2 Tepig (1m, 1f). They are all hatched.
    Also have 15 M Dreamworld Eevees (Baton pass), 1 M Carvanha And 1 lvl 10 Dreamworld Vulpix M w/Dark Pulse. If any of this interests you send me a pm and we'll work out a trade. Looking for most things from 1/2nd gen games... Thanks. :)

And wanting about 5 fire stones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Offering ALL shiny lugia, sneasel, bulbasaur, vulpix, marill, eevee, dratini, ambipom, mudkip, staryu, ponyta, dragonite, aerodactyl, kyogre, electrike, growlithe, yanma, rattata, articuno, palkia, treecho, sandshrew, mareep, murkow, snorlax, skorupi, latias, dialga, mewtwo, slugms, misdreavus, wurmple, phione, shellder, buizel, sneasel, piplup, rotom

All theses are shinies PM/VM if your intrested ^^^^

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • 4th Generation
    Looking For: Meowth/Persian and Omanyte/Omastar

These are the last Pokemon I need to complete my Kanto dex. Please PM me. (:

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: legit shiny cryogonal and/or a legit shiny milotic

vm me so that we can work something out =)

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • LF For: Timid Scraggy with egg move thunder punch ice punch fire punch and dragon dance. also a slugma adamant can be shiny or not .
    OF:Zoruas with dark pulse Elekids with Thunder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back