• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Looking for someone to help me trade 18 pokemon from my Pearl to my SS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    looking for zorua w/ extrasensory, someone please :)

ooo and a frillish w/ acid armour

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Reshiram/Tornadus/Vullaby

I need all three of these to pretty much complete my full Pokedex. Willing to trade but only if the trade is fair obviously. I have a vast quantity of pokemon so if anyone has these three that they are willing to offload I'm open to suggestions as to what you would like for them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Zangoose

Does anyone have a Zangoose for trade on Diamond? Cause i do not have the game needed to get him.

Years
    requesting: UT darkrai with decent IVs and modest nature
    offering: shiny ev trained ampharos, or something else on my trade thread.

friend code white: 5200-2181-0738

Years
    GENERATION 4

looking for someone to help me evolve my onix

WE JUST NEED TO TRADE AND THEN TRADE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

dont have much to offer except a UT aipom and UT heracross

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Desperately seeking...

Looking for any Gible/Gabite/Garchomp so long as it's unhacked. Also seeking any nicknameable legit Reshiram, preferably UT.

Can offer any starters besides Turtwig, Chimchar, and Chikorita, Eevee, Zorua, willing to offer shiny Espeon ONLY for the nicknameable UT Reshiram. If you want something else, then ask and I'll see.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    GENERATION 4

looking for someone to help me evolve my onix

WE JUST NEED TO TRADE AND THEN TRADE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

dont have much to offer except a UT aipom and UT heracross

I also need someone to just trade a pokemon and then trade it back. Message my user profile when your on and ready to trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Looking for a Zangoose,Electrabuzz For 4th Gen Diamond. Tell me what you want and ill see if i have it. Nothing to Ridiculos

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    hey i am so pooped at the people on the gts who ask for zekrom/Reshiram lvl 9 and under

so i was wondering if anyone could trade me a couple HACKED lvl 1 zekrom or reshiram

Hacks won't work for gts, trust me, they're just out of luck. Also, gts is full of 6 yearolds who make rip off trades look at a Bidoff lvl1 and they asked for a Jirachi.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    hey i am so pooped at the people on the gts who ask for zekrom/Reshiram lvl 9 and under

so i was wondering if anyone could trade me a couple HACKED lvl 1 zekrom or reshiram

GTS negotiations is the way to go

btw still looking for waterstone

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Looking for: shiny ho-oh

Offering: shiny LV 100 EV'd flygon

PM me if you have an offering.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Looking for Waterstone & Firestone

I am looking for someone to trade me two random pokemon holding a firestone and waterstone. I have been searching through caves all days and have collected the ones you can get through the game. Can someone trade me and give me a firestone and a waterstone?? My FC is 0089 1990 1665 message me on here or leave me your friend code and I will add you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back