• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    LF: Arceus
    i have an articuno to give
    Edit: I also have a Raikou with pokerus

SoulSilver PM me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    thanks to Sunwriter for the Chikorita trade!

LF: Treecko and Mudkip
    OF:anyone of the starters I have (chimchar, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, torchic, piplup, turtwig, bulbasaur, charmander)

and I know this might be a longshot but
    LF: Shaymin
    OF: shiney Slowking

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    in desperate need of a rayquaza to complete my national dex on my pokemon white, offering a lv 50 shiny Mienshao, pm me with friend code if offering :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    LF: Any Ralts in Black/White

Offer: Tell me what you're looking for and I'll try my best.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Looking for dream world starters

Want: serperior with contrary, speed boost blaziken, chlorophyll venusaur, flash fire typhlosion, unburden sceptile, or any of the pre-evos.

I don't have much more than zekroms, reshirams, and legit wishmakr jirachis

FC: 1764 1974 1849

Years
    i am currently doing egg moves for multiple pokes (deino, charmander, etc..) if anyone is interested in getting some egg moves done, pm or vm me offers!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Requesting: Tornadus (legit)
    Offering: Zorua, any starter from any generation (excluding chikorita and cyndaquil)

My FC: 1764 4460 6448

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    really really need two lightballs need them asap

ill give anything i got

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Offering

Trading lvl 100 mewtwo for mew lvl 100 ryquaza for celebi or inbox me for a negotiable deal of them I'm looking for starters and ditto.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    looking for any black/white event only pokemon; will accept any and all; not using them for competition, using for pokedex filler.

so legit, cloned, hacked, tradeback (if your feeling generous enough to help for nothing :D)
    i really dont care.

in return, i will give anything at my disposal... the only "special" events i have is the jirachi that came with the preview disk for pokemon coll. 1; but it is legit :D

plz PM with what your offering and what you want in return, and if its within my power to get legit, i will get it for you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    of- lvl 5 modest eevee shiny , treecko , snivy , piplup, chimchar , dialga , and a few other previous gen pokes
    pm me with offers or requests

just to clarify ony eevee is shiny,
    also have DW mareep, tangela, and shinx

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Looking For: Flawless DW Vulpix UT Female (please no hacks)

Offering: Flawless Dittos,TRU Timid Shaymin

PM/VM me I have more to offer, and if vulpix is shiny, I'd trade more than one poke.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Politoed and jumpluff

Looking to trade for a Dreamworld politoed, and a jumpluff jumpluff doesn't have to be Dreamworld
    My fc is 4899 7813 0288

Years
    GENERATION 4

OK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO TRADE ME AN ARCEUS ON MY HG SO I CAN FILL DEX AND UNLOCK EVENT THEN I WILL TRADE YOU RIGHT BACK NO LONGER THAN 10 MIN

please i dont have much to offer but i can offer you a UT Heracross and UT aipom for your hlep but i have been waiting for a couple weeks now and nobody has even asked to help

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
    Pseudo bumping:

Looking for: LEGIT Wish Chansey/Blissey.
    Offering: Any pokemon from my Trade Thread. (Check my signature).

[If you can't clone, I'll clone your Wish Chansey/Blissey and send her back along with a pokemon you chose from my lists]

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    Looking for legit Liberty Pass Victini Lv.25 (or preferably lower). Willing to offer second strongest poke'mon outside my starter. PM for details.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I was wondering if someone could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic. PM me if you can do this.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    a jap ditto? or any other jap pokemon really; ditto is preferred.

make me an offer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back