• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    of- lvl 5 modest eevee shiny , treecko , snivy , piplup, chimchar , dialga , and a few other previous gen pokes
    pm me with offers or requests

just to clarify ony eevee is shiny,
    also have DW mareep, tangela, shinx and khankaskan

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Looking For: Skitty, Shiny Audino, Espeon, Any Legendery not from Black&White

Offering: Zorua, Piplup, Snivy, Mudkip, Oshawatt, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Reshiram.

Black FC: 4899 - 6677 - 6633

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    looking for a Cresselia and a manaphy

i can offer:

articuno(lvl 50) raikou(lvl 42) or suicune(lvl 73)

or i can give all 3 for those 2

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Requesting: Transferring services (From heartgold to soulsilver)

In return, you can duplicate any pokemon I trade you, or if you are unable to do so I will make a copy for you. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2011
    EXCLUSIVE/EVOVLE TRADES!!!

I have Black and i'd like to get some as many pokemon as I can without buying white. here's what im looking for. respond if you can do any or all of these deals.

Reshiram for Zekrom
    Carracosta for Archen
    Vullaby for Rufflet
    Gothita for Solosis

I'd also like to trade my Gurdurr and my Boldore to make them evolve. And I can trade Karrablast and Shelmet and make them evolve. So if you have 'em, we can bot get the fully-evolved forms together.

I'd also like an Eevee.... or 2 ;)

FC: 3353 4674 0692

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Looking for - Scyther (female) or Ditto; ANY LEVEL/NATURE - LEGIT ONLY
    Offering - Pignite Male, timid and highly persistant.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Trade

Cyndaquil egg for either one of these squirtle bulbasaur charmander totadile chikorita treecko turtwig piplup chimchar egg inbox if interested and for my friend code for pokemon soul silver

Years
    Hey I'm looking for any pokemon that will help me a lot with the Pokemon League. I kinda raised the wrong set of pokemon it seems as I get wiped out by the ghost guys. I just bought white after not playing pokemon since Pokemon Sapphire, so I'm kinda noob.

Anyways, any pokemon that will help me with the ghost and dark types in the league. Any level above 50 is acceptable (if under I might as well raise one myself :P)

I don't really know what to offer at the moment but I'm open to suggestions.

FC White: 0175 3232 7600

Evan30071

Evan Nguyen
    Years
    Time Travel Celebi

I need your help guys! I need a evant Celebi for the event in HG and SS. If any of you guys have one, please trade it with me. I have alot to legendaries. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2011
    Someone trade me a piplup on b/w ?

ohkay, so could anyone trade me a piplup on pokemon black ? i havent started my game because if anyone wants a certain starter(tepig, oshawott, or snivy.) i will trade them one of those, i would prefer a level 1-10 piplup male, but if you have an egg then that is fine. and i do not have my friend code yet because i do not what starter that you want!

thanks in advanvce(: !!!

bumpity bump bump. bump XD

Last edited:
    Years
    4 GENERATION

LF: embedded tower Groudon JUST NEEDS TO BE BORROWED

OF: ARCEUS- i will trade you the arceus along with the groundon when i return the groundon back to you!

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
    Looking for: A male Charmander (If someone could name him Ambient Ill be super happy) and also for someone to help me evolve my gravler

Willing to trade: Uh...Im only have 2 badges at the moment, im not sure what i could trade, Pm me what you want and ill try to get it.

My friend code is 2279 8601 2068

This is for my Diamond game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back