• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    I still be seeking a adamant torchic with speed boost DW ability

PM if you would be willing to offer,i have a few shinies and EV trained

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    LF: Dragon-type(Kingdra, Dragonair, Dragonite) or Charmander For Heartgold
    OF:I Don't really have much at the moment since this is my first playthrough.
    Or maybe just an act of kindness? :D

You can msg me here, or on my yahoo im on my profile and i'll get back to you asap

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: Adamant Timburr with good/Flawless Iv's, or even better an Ev trained adamant Conkeldurr with the spread 120 Hp | 252 Atk | 136 SpD
    Vm me and we'll sort something out, I've got quite a few decent Ev'd and Iv pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i'm looking for an elekid please. anyone who can help me out please pm me and we'll figure out what all i can offer you in retunr.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    LF Near flawless/flawless IVd and EVd 5gen pokes,

OF A whole lot... some EVd Pokes and rare dex fillers

PM ME

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Can anyone give me any pokemon over lvl 50 for Black & White ? ANY. I need some to help me beat the elite four XDD. PM ME PLEASE.

OR BORROW.

kizxm

----
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    hey does anyone have either a mandibuzz or vullaby? ~ it doesn t even matter what it is, just need one since i have white version.
    i d really appreciate the help, ~ pm me c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Flawless Male Drilbur

Looking For: hex (meaning all iv's 31) flawless male drilbur, any thundurus, and any tornadus

Offering: ANY legit RNG'ed flawless IV Heart Gold pokemon (will be transfered to black for trade), lvl 80 EV trained shiny espeon, lvl 77 EV trained hydreigon, or lvl 77 EV trained Leech seed/stealth rock Ferroseed. Negotiable if you have any other requests!

PM me if you are interested

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    LF a cresselia and a manaphy
    OF: Raikou (lvl 42) Suicune (lvl 73) articuno (lvl 50) or all 3 for those 2

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    seeking a Victini

dose anyone have a extra Victini?(not hacked) , I really really really want one, but i don't have any thing great to offer but i can try to get whatever you need

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    LF: Tirtouga
    Axew
    Rufflet
    Deino

Nautre and IVs do NOT matter, ill take what i can get. Preferably low level (under 10). I'm only 7 or so hours into white so I don't have much of anything to offer back but any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

FC: 5372 2466 4157

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Looking for a Mudkip and Chlorophyll Bulbasaur Female. I don't have a ton to offer but willing to part with legendary pokemon for simple breeding services. PM me for details.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
    Years
    Lf: Electivire or any of the lower evols

What I offer
    Oshawotts lvl 1
    Kyurem
    any of the 3 Musketeer trio
    reshiram
    Larvestas lvl 1
    Volcarona
    rotoms lvl 1s

soon to maybe have
    Zorua & eevees

message me!

Last edited:
    Years
    Requesting: Movie Event Reshiram and Zekrom(Japenese)
    Offering: Movie Event Victini(Japenese)

I'm looking for someone who has a victini to trade with me and then trade back so that i can fill up it's spot in the pokedex.

I can give you a victini and you can keep it. Its the event victini From japan do you have a shiny cyndaquil perhaps?

Last edited:
    Years
    Requesting: UT Zekrom, preferably with a "nice" nature, and by nice, I mean anything that doesn't hinder attack/special attack/speed.

PM me for offers XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back