• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
  • LF: Tepig and Oshawott and a shiny Rufflet/Briavry (sorry if i butchered the spelling, still learning the names)

OFF: Snivy eggs, and white exclusive pokemon (minus Zekrom of course), and the shiny Legendary Dogs

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Looking For:
    Shiny Klink perferrably with a nature that raises attack. If not, as long as nature does lower attack that's fine as well.

Offering:
    Anything from my thread here.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

May be willing to offer 2 pokemon for this. If is adamant, I may push it up to three but depends on the pokemon. Must be LEGIT. Also have Zekrom and Victini, and other pokemon from Pokemon White. All Pokemon can be traded to your Pokemon White/Black copy, don't worry about that.

VM/PM Me.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • lf someone to help evolve my shiny rhydon. pm me please, but only if you can prove you're trustworthy. like a mod. i trust the mods

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    B/W only!

LF: pokemon from the white forest
    OF: bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile, mudkip, diglett, scyther, munchlax, growlithe, lapras, spiritomb, eevee, snivy, oshawoot, tepig, minun, tyrogue.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • B/W only
    I'm looking for regirock, registeel and regigigas, I have a few legendaries that I'm willing to trade, let me know if you have one of those up for trade so we can negotiate a trade.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • B/W only!

LF: pokemon from the white forest
    OF: bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile, mudkip, diglett, scyther, munchlax, growlithe, lapras, spiritomb, eevee, snivy, oshawoot, tepig, minun, tyrogue.

I can get you any pokemon from the white forest. any in particular?

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Power items, starters (exception of Tsutaja/Snivy and Treecko).
    OF: Treecko, Meraruba/Larvesta, Tsutaja/Snivy. Ask for other things via VM and I'll say whether I have it or not.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Looking for any:

Cyndaquil
    Bagon
    Aron
    Deino -or- Seviper with dark pulse thats male.
    Slugma
    Ralts
    Whismur
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    & Shiny Crimgan/Druddigan

Offering:
    zorua Eggs
    snivy eggs
    nindoran male&female
    elekids
    magbys
    slakoths
    starlys
    trapinchs
    &happinys

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Looking for any mew?

Offering - zekrom serious nature, most legendary from White, White exclusive or master ball? Also trying to start collecting any charity giveaways would be great lol
    Thnx

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Looking for: A Starter (except tepig) Exchange for: Pidove

I know this is a **** trade for you but it will mean you have more trades and make you closer to getting that second master ball :)
    Anyone? :D

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • B/W only
    I'm looking for regirock, registeel and regigigas, I have a few legendaries that I'm willing to trade, let me know if you have one of those up for trade so we can negotiate a trade.

Also would like a ferroseed or it's evolution. Klink or it's evolutions, vanillite or it's evoltions, tynamo or it's evolution, litwick or it's evolution and axew or it's evolutions

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    LF: Mewtwo
    OF: Kyurem, Phione, Zorua, charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, metagross and any unova starter :)
    PM if intrested, if your looking for something else message me and ill see what i can do.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • B/W only

Also would like a ferroseed or it's evolution. Klink or it's evolutions, vanillite or it's evoltions, tynamo or it's evolution, litwick or it's evolution and axew or it's evolutions
    I have Ferroseed, Vanillite and Axew. VM me if you're willing to negotiate.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Looking For: Starter (Not tepig)
    Offering: Pidove, i know its rubbish but it will get you closer to the second master ball :)
    PM ME!

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    OF: Shaymin, TRU regigigas, celebi event (unused), deoxys, heatran, fal2010 mew, event arceus (pkrs), shiny rayquaza (embedded tower), shiny rotom lv. 98, shiny porygon z lv. 100, giratina lv.1 (from arceus event) all events and shiny rayquaza are UT
    LF: Darkrai from event UT and 5th gen shinies with good iv's (specially deino and solosis with beneficial nature in sp. attack)
    everything for 5th gen only, if you need help transferring from 4th to 5th gen i can help

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back