• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    LF: ♀ Drought Vulpix
    OF: UT 10 ANIV Jolly Dragonite, UT 10 ANIV Quirky Celebi, other Pokémon PM me

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
    Years
  • LF: Shiny rotom, elektic, and bisharp

Will trade: I have lv 100 Staraptor and Empoleon and some other good stuff if those don't cut it for shiny

LF: Shiny rotom, elektic, and bisharp

Will trade: I have lv 100 Staraptor and Empoleon and some other good stuff if those don't cut it for shiny

Last edited:
    Years
  • SEEKING FEMALE SNIVY WITH ADAMANT/IMPISH NATURE
    OFFERING WELL. PM ME. Preferably unhatched (save before hatching, check nature when hatched, reload game and trade the egg to me)

Also seeking a NON EVd adamant rufflet offering a EV'd unfezant, male, admant and maxed attack and speed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    If anyone can breed a rufflet for me, unhatched, and beat B/W and has filler pokemon, I have some pretty good pokes to trade for it. ^^ If anyone's up for it, please pm me.
    Oh, and pretty obvious, I want it unhacked. :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Looking for pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body.

Offering Bulbasaur, Totodile, Treecko, Osawott, Tepig, Snivy, Zorua, and a few others.

PM me if interested.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    B/W only!

LF: pokemon from the white forest
    OF: bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile, mudkip, diglett, scyther, munchlax, growlithe, lapras, spiritomb, eevee, snivy, oshawoot, tepig, minun, tyrogue.

Years
  • I'm seeking someone to help me transfer my SS pokemon to my White version.
    (You need to have a copy of a 4th gen game as well as black/white version to do so)

I need to transfer six pokemon. In return, I'll give you a event shiny milotic, timid nature, EVs untouched, With any item from the 4th gen game, from my soulsilver to your 4th gen game.

This is how the procedure will go:

1. I'll trade over my six pokemon to your 4th gen game
    2. You transfer my six pokemon to your black/white
    3. Trade over my 6 pokemon to my white
    4. I'll send over the milotic from my SS to your 4th gen game w/ any item from the 4th gen.
    PM me if you're willing to help.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    looking for a Water Stone & Thunderstone

Offering 5th gen starters, Tirtouga/Archen, Rufflet/Gothita/Solosis/Vullaby/Larvesta/Zorua

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Requesting:Shiny Japanese Bravairy male (adamant - lonely - brave - or naughty)

Offering:Alot to offer check in my thread or PM or Vm me =)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • B/W only
    I'm looking for regirock and registeel, I have a few legendaries that I'm willing to trade, let me know if you have one of those up for trade so we can negotiate a trade.

Also would like vanillite or it's evoltions and tynamo or it's evolution

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Power items, starters (not Snivy or Treecko), any shinies
    OF: Snivy, Larvesta, White exclusives, Treecko (future; I'm awaiting a trade for a Treecko). Ask me whether I have specific things via VM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back