• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Zekrom

If anyone has a Zekrom for trade, I will trade them a Mewtwo for it. If you want to trade, pm me.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
LF: Deino lv. 1
Of: Anything i can spare from my HG
If it's shiny ill give a shiny legendary from my heart gold or event celebi (to get zorua)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I need a cubchoo boltik and litwick. I dont have much to offer though.
If you could give me one of these it'd be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
I feel bad about asking but I just got Pokemon white and I don't have really any pokemon to offer but I really want a zorua, so if anyone is feeling extra generous let me know.

Thanks very much.
PM me if you're feeling nice

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
is anyone willing to let me borrow there celebi. it can be hacked idc. I just need it to get zorua and i will give it back

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
anyone help me transfer?

I'm looking for someone to help me transfer 12 pokemon either right now(im available for 1 hour.)

or tomorrow between 3-5pm est

offering Heracross 31 attack IV
or shiny espeon

Years
I'm looking for someone who is interested in holding onto a Snivy and Panpour for me. I'm looking to get all 3 of the starters and the beginning fire/water/grass monkeys onto one whole file and need someone to help me out.

I can't really offer much, other than a Pokedex entry of the water/grass/fire monkeys, Snivy, and Tepig. If the process goes great, I'd thrown in an event Celebi?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I have the event celebi looking for starter's specifically charmander, squirtle, and chikarita.
i have soul silver nd my friend code is 0332-7602-5687

I have the event celebi looking for starter's specifically charmander, squirtle, and chikarita.
i have soul silver nd my friend code is 0332-7602-5687

Last edited:

Golden Heart

Rainbow Ho-Oh
Years
I just started over with my Pokemon Black version and want to get things earlier, if anyone would be kind enough to let me have them seeing as I am very close to the beginning of the game.

I am looking for:
Snivy
Deino
Axew
Archens
Zorua

It would be really appreciated! (:

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Trading EV trained Empoelon:

-Level: 74
-Nature: Serious
-Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, Flash Cannon
-Stats: HP 224, Atk 153, DEF 203, SPAtk 190, SPDef 166, Speed 122

Trading EV trained Empoelon:

-Level: 74
-Nature: Serious
-Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, Flash Cannon
-Stats: HP 224, Atk 153, DEF 203, SPAtk 190, SPDef 166, Speed 122

looking for Palkia and Latias. If u got other good deals pm me

Last edited:

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
  • Age 112
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Need someone to help me transfer some pokemon from fourth generation to fifth.
I don't know, you can keep them/clone them afterwards I guess. I don't really care. Just interested in Zorua/Zoroark.
VM/PM me please/

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Will someone please let me borrow there celebi for 5 mins. I just wanna use it to get zorua and I will give it right back. Also if anyone has a Deino, Cubchoo or a Rufflet they can GIVE me it I would give many thanks

drew16

Fat Boy Swag
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Looking for 2 5th gen starters oshwatt and tepig. Will trade any other starter for them 1st-4th Gen.

drew16

Fat Boy Swag
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Starters Wanted

anyone willing to trade me oshwatt and or tepig. I chose snivy as starter so i already have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back