• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
the rules said:
Respond to trades through PM/VM/IM etc. Do not carry out your trades here. Your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning for going off topic.

Please make use of our messaging system instead of talking about your trades here, thanks. That goes for a lot of you who've posted this afternoon ^.^

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Spe

~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have one of these two pm me

Last edited:

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
Years
1. Looking for a Dusknoir, prefer male, Adamant/Jolly are wanted.
2. Looking for a Speed Boost Torchic, Combusken, or Blaziken(prefer female)

FC in signature

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Looking to trade with Diamond or Black/White, i have a celibi on Diamond and im willing to trade it for a Larvitar, or a Shiny Larvitar would be MUCHMUCHMUCH better. PM me

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Want: Arcanine female, Sawsbuck Male, Feebas holding prism scale, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Metagross, Hydreigon, Bronzong

Trading from gen IV

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2020
hello,

i am playing pokemon black.

i would really love a Shuckle.

i dont have a whole load to offer, im only up to the third gym in the game so havent seen lots of pokemon yet.

is anybody willing to trade over a Shuckle from a previous game?

thanks!

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
I'd like any good unhatched pokemon, I can trade any legendaries for them, and other decent pokemon, I do like the pokemon to have the PKRS virus if possible.

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
Looking for a Ferroseed with Leech seed and Stealth Rock egg moves

Offering, well name me a pokemon/s and ill see if i have, i also have soul silver

VM or PM me :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2011
Mienfoo + Tynamo + Petilil

I am looking for Mienfoo, Tynamo, and Petilil.

Looking for them still in the egg.

I don't have too much to offer as I have just started in Pokemon Black version.

PM me if you have what I need and are willing to work something out.

Thank you! :)

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
Years
-<PKM Pearl>-
Looking for the following rares:
Latias
Latios
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione
Shaymin
Articuno
Zapdos
Entei
Raikou
Suicune

I don't care how they were obtained...prefered action replayed from their respective areas that they are supposed to come from....P.M. me

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 5, 2022
LF: Male Gible/Gabite/Garchomp w/ Earth Power (SS/HG Move tutor)
OF: Any Gen. 5 EV training items (e.g. Power Lens, etc.)

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
still looking for entei and raikou. any kind will do as long as they aren't hacked. offering the legendary birds or regis, or tms, or master ball, or whatever
and i'm on generation 4. pearl to be exact.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
soul silver shiny beldum

when trying to get a beldum with the stats i needed i hatched a shiny beldum so now i have the perfect beldum a box full of beldum and a shiny beldum what i am trying to get is a ralts and a larvatar for my shiny beldum koga soul silver friend code 4341 1597 1771

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
can someone help me evolve Boldore?
just trade and trade back. thank you
FC: 1635-3955-0621
pokemon black

Status
Not open for further replies.