• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operative5639

Operative5639
    Years
    looking for a quick trade with the event pokemon suicune i believe so i can catch Zoroark, because i lacked a system at the time of download, all i know is to unlock the event i need the event pokemon. is anyone willing to trade so i can catch him and than trade back?

would be most appreciative of anyone willing to help

COMPLETED

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Lapras, Charizard male, Flygon or Vibrava female, Lucario male , Ampharos female

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik, Klink, Drilbur, Ferroseed,
    Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Reshiram, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Lapras, Charizard male, Flygon or Vibrava female, Lucario male , Ampharos female

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik, Klink, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Reshiram, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Victini.

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    looking for a deino fully IV'd or a hydreigon IV'd and EV'd. I'll trade any of my shinies for one, but ill only trade my flawless IVs+EVs+shiny pokemon if the hydreigon is the same

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    If you have an azuril or marill on B/W, trade with me for starters. (PM me)

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    i have 30 5th gen shinies for trade looking for 5th gen shiny victini,zekrom,reshiram,genisect, and others

looking for a deino fully IV'd or a hydreigon IV'd and EV'd. I'll trade any of my shinies for one, but ill only trade my flawless IVs+EVs+shiny pokemon if the hydreigon is the same

i have a level 64 shiny hydreigon

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik, Klink, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Reshiram, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Victini, Darmanitan ( Zen Mode ), Sandslash, Claydol, Volcarona, Confagrigus, Krokorok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back