• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Im looking for: a female Larvitar, Elekid, or Horsea. Ditto for breeding purposes.
    Offering: Vaporeon, Jolteon (Both female)
    Pm if interested please :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    looking for a female vulpix or ninetales or nuzleaf or shiftry with the move extrasensory

VM me with offers

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Lapras, Charizard male, Flygon or Vibrava female, Lucario male , Ampharos female

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik, Klink, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Reshiram, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Victini, Darmanitan ( Zen Mode ), Sandslash, Claydol, Volcarona, Confagrigus, Krokorok.

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    shiny: thundurus, latios, latious, scollipede, corsolla, serperior, samurott, zoroark, druddigon, chandelure,staraptor, darmanitan, hydreigon, accelgor, conkeldurr,audino,stunfisk,gavantula, garbodor,gigalith,braviary,vanilluxe,cofagrigus,mienshao,krookadile,seismitoad, and way more

wanted: any 5th gen shiny espcially panpour pansage pansear and emolga

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Lapras, Charizard male, Flygon or Vibrava female, Lucario male , Ampharos female

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik, Klink, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Reshiram, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Victini, Darmanitan ( Zen Mode ), Sandslash, Claydol, Volcarona, Confagrigus, Krokorok.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    i have 30 5th gen shinies for trade looking for 5th gen shiny victini,zekrom,reshiram,genisect, and others

i have a level 64 shiny hydreigon
    There are no Shiny Victini Reshiram or Zekrom and there is no Genesect since it hasn't even been released.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    There are no Shiny Victini Reshiram or Zekrom and there is no Genesect since it hasn't even been released.

with reshiram and zekrom i believe you are wrong, i have a friend who's dad helped out a bit in making the game and he said that the game has a shiny check on those 2, but if you fill up your boxes and then catch it, it goes somewhere else or something, all i know is that its possible

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Flygon or Vibrava female, Lucario male , Ampharos female

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik,Klink,Drilbur,Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Darmanitan ( Zen Mode ), Sandslash, Claydol, Volcarona, Confagrigus, Krokorok.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    with reshiram and zekrom i believe you are wrong, i have a friend who's dad helped out a bit in making the game and he said that the game has a shiny check on those 2, but if you fill up your boxes and then catch it, it goes somewhere else or something, all i know is that its possible
    Nope they will never be shiny even if you have a full PC and they go to Dragonspiral Tower they will never be shiny. It is not possible. Your friend's dad is an idiot then for thinking that and your friend probably lied to you about his dad working on the game when they only have like 80 chosen to work on the games. Sorry for being off topic just warning people not to ask for unobtainable pokemon.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years

offering: Cotonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, Karrablast, Joltik,Klink,Drilbur,Ferroseed, Foongus, Larvesta Egg ( will hatch and trade ), Serperior, Unfezant, Druddigon, Amoonguss, Boldore, Audino, Scolipede, Terrakion, Tynamo, Semsitoad, Archeops, Mienshao, Samurott, Haxorus, Darmanitan ( Zen Mode ), Sandslash, Claydol, Volcarona, Confagrigus, Krokorok.

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years

ok seriously dude, stop posting the same message after every other post, and sorry if im wrong, but i know my friends dad, and he did help

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Hi guys I was wonderin if someone could trade and trade back a lickilicky, gallade or a groudon for my pokedex on my diamond? That would help a whole lot! :)

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    sorry, I just really want these pokemon, and if you want to prove your theory,ask your friend to record it and put it on youtube. And I do not put it after every post!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I'm looking for a Shiny Galvantula that has been EV'd. I'll accept a normal one too, as long as its been EV'd. I'm also looking for an EV'd Haxorus, or any of its previous evolutions. I'm also looking for an EV'd Golem, if you have a shiny one that'd be great, if not that's fine too. Lastly looking for an EV'd female Hippowdon with Slack Off. I have three legit shinies to trade, a Misdreavus, Zubat, and Exeggutor, so if you have ANY of the above contact me. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Looking for: ANY machop. adamant with good attack IVs and no guard would be awesome but it really doesnt matter to me.

Offering: Cobalion, darmantian (sheer force or zen mode), or larvesta.
    Sorry i dont have much good to offer, but im not asking for much haha.

Game: Black.
    Friend Code: 1205 8645 9272

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back