• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny™

Office addict
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    LF: Any Modest Tympole

OF: Multi-nature Zoruas, Tepigs, Drilburs.

Also, if anyone is still looking for UT English Crown Beasts and the Zorua Celebi let me know.

G0D M0DE

Chimpokomon Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for:
    I won't be on after I post this, so leave me a msg or something if you're interested. (:

Darumaka/Darmanitan
    - Lvl 1/35
    - MUST HAVE 31 HP IVs
    - Nature must be Naughty
    - ABILITY: Zen Mode

Offering: (If it's shiny, I'll give you all 3 + Victini)

Shiny Gamestop Event Entei

- Lvl 30
    - Untouched

or

Zorua
    - Lvl 10
    - Untouched

or

Zoroark
    - Lvl 33
    - PKRS
    - SP ATK EVs maxed (I'm pretty sure, anyway)
    Quoting myself for the damn Darmanitan. >:T

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Looking For: Someone to do me a favour and do a trade back with my Machoke/Machamp (haven't bothered EV training it yet).

If you want something in return, Ie and item or a Pokémon for a seperate trade let me know I might be able to. But, mainly looking for someone to help me out a bit :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I need Tornadus

I've got heaps of Zorua, Torchic, Rotom, Suicune and a level 100 shiny Sceptile.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Seeking Female Riolu/Lucario >>> Plenty of offers!

I'm just seeking a Riolu or Lucario that is FEMALE.
    I need them to breed a Riolu with Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. :D

I'm offering plenty of good things! I REALLY want one badly. Private message me please.
    (Note: Plenty of thing = Starters, legendaries, high levels, and shinies)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    LF: Snivy and Tepig

OF: EV trained Zorua/Zoroark.

Question: We are able to trade after we beat Ghetsis right?

PS: If you would like this offer send me a private message on which of these starters you can breed for me and what stats you want me to EV train Zorua/ Zoroark to.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Can someone please Trade me a Squirtle or a todadile to my white

I need one only cause i want to have a gen 1 or 2 water starter for my runthrough

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Looking for Gamestop/movie Arceus, and Event Shaymin,
    offering phiones, any normal pokemon (not legendaries)
    Entei, Shiny Dialga lvl 100 Caught by me, Manaphy, PM me

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Request: Totodile, preferably hatched from egg. Shiny would be awesome but not necessary.

Offering: I'm sure we can work something out.

Pokemon White. PM me. :)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I'd like an unhatched darumaka with naive nature and preferably pokerus'd.

Willing to trade many pokes, just make an offer (no legends) and we can work something out.
    Trader needs to have gen IV or less i guess, so I can trade pokes from plat or hg.

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    LF an adamant ditto with 31 speed IV for pokemon black(i can live without the 31 speed iv, as long as it is adamant natured). unfortunately, i do not have a second ds or access to a second ds to transfer some dittos from my soul silver.
    Offering: dont have much on my pokemon black, but let me know what you need and i will try to help out (i do have pokerus pokemon though, if you would like that).

please pm me for trades, do not reply on this topic.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus

Also, I would like to request someone to transfer some Pokemon from GEN IV games over to my White version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    *** GEN 5 ONLY *** Offering: All Unova Pokemon ||| Pokerus ||| Cloning Service ||| EV'd Lucario \ EV'd Gengar \ EV'd Slamence \ EV'd Heracross \ EV'd Hydreigon \ EV'd Shiny Roserade \ EV'd Weavile EV'd Druddigon ||| Jolly UT Darmanitan \ Bold UT Audino \ Adamant UTAbsol \ Impish UT Alomomola \ Adamant UT Excadrill \ Timid ST Zekrom Jolly UT Metang \ Jolly UT Zangoose \ Lv100 Adamant Machamp \ Adamant UT Carvanha \ Jolly UT Watchog \ Lv100 Mild Emboar \ Modest UT Vulpix \ Calm UT Musharna \ Timid UT Larvesta \ Bold UT Beheeyem Synchronize ||| Bold Ditto \ Relaxed Ditto \ Mild Ditto \ Sassy Ditto \ Impish Ditto ||| Power Bracer \ Power Ankelt \ Master Balls

||| Looking For EV'd Pokemon \ Shinies !!

Years
  • Hello all,

I'm looking for a Tympole with Water Absorb ability.
    Level, gender and nature doesn't matter, but I prefer low level.
    I'm offering Trubbish (lv21) Gothita (lv19, Black Only) and some other low level pokes.
    I just beat the 3rd gym, I'm not very far in the game =/

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • GEN IV

Looking for a cloner. I just want to clone one of my pokes. It's a machop with bullet punch, ice punch and fire punch. You can keep a clone too.

VM me if you would do this.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • OFFERING: Level 1 Gen V starters (Any of them), Level 1 Bulbasaurs, Level 1 Charmander's, Level 1 Riolu's, Level 1 Zorua's, Ditto's.

LF: Squirtle, Gen II Starters, Gen III Starters, Gen IIII Starters, Legendarys.. Or anything else you feel worth, please feel free to offer me with anything in Private Message..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back