• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • OF: zekrom and other white legendaries and exclusives, starters, zorua

LF : EVd pokes in 4th gen

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Looking For:
    Shiny Klink perferrably with a nature that raises attack. If not, as long as nature does lower attack that's fine as well.
    Shiny Axew with stat that raises speed but doesn't lower attack.
    Shiny Shelmet modest perferably.
    Shiny Solosis with nature that raises sp. attack.
    Shiny EV'd Metagross either adamant or jolly.
    Offering:
    Anything from my thread here.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

May be willing to offer more than just one pokemon for each of these, depends on the pokemon you ask for. Must be LEGIT. Also have Zekrom and Victini, and other pokemon from Pokemon White, plus legendaries from HG and Platinum, including the event celebi and jirachi. All Pokemon can be traded to your Pokemon White/Black copy, don't worry about that.

VM/PM Me.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • BW only
    Looking to do some tradebacks. I need registeel, regirock and regigigas. I have some legendaries for the tradeback, like jirachi and deoxys

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! )
    All pre evolutions are accepted and will be thought of like the final evo.

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx

Trading from gen IV

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
  • Black & White Trade

Wanted Pokemon:
    Shiny Heatmor

Offer:
    Shiny Shuckle, Chandelure & Beartic.

I would be grateful for replies (via Private/Visitor Messages).

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! )
    All pre evolutions are accepted and will be thought of like the final evo.

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Darmanitan, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Looking for: Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon, Gligar (DW ability preferably female)

Offers: Budew, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, Happiny, Feebas (w/ Prism Scale), Mareep, Hoppip, Minun, Lotad, Drifloon, Illumise, Tirtouga, Magby, Rotom, Yanma, Paras, Growlithe, Corpish, Hippopotas, Panpour, Smeargle, Shuckle, Sneasel (can provide razor claw), Swablu, Magikarp, Zorua (w/ Dark Pulse), Beldum, Swinub, Shuckle, Nidoran (Female in box, can breed for male), Riolu (can teach it vacuum wave), Sandshrew, Onix, Most Gen V Non Legendary Pokemon and White Exclusives

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus

If not to keep, could someone just show me these so I can get the DEX entry?
    Quoting myself. Hoping for some help.

Jaypee

Pokemon Breeder and EV Trainer
    Years
  • Any random Deino for my random Deino (just need it for fast exp)
    Tirtouga for my Archen
    Vullaby for my Rufflett/petilil/solosis

Years
  • LF:Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Ability: Steel Throns
    EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
    Nature: Sassy
    Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, and Power Whip
    Preffer LV. 70 if possible

OF:anything in my shop

Years
  • Looking for Ralts for my soul silver or white version.

i can give evolution stones (white and ss )
    heart scale ( white )
    or ask for a pokemon.
    i dont have any shinys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back