• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballyboy3

Long time player
Years
  • any of the pokemon im looking for i will take any of the evolutions for them

LF Bulbasaur, Chicorita, Cyndaquil, Treeco, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup.

OF any of the other starters, Zorua, and various other pokemon pm me tell me what u want and i c if i got it :)

G0D M0DE

Chimpokomon Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for:
    Mild Shelmet
    w/ as many Sp Atk IVs as possible. <---- Can't stress that enough.
    If it's shiny, even better. ;D

Send me a msg and we'll work something out.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone
    All pre evolutions are accepted and will be thought of like the final evo.

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx, Arcanine, Blastoise

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: WIN2011 Celebi, WIN2011 or GAMESTP Shiny Raikou.

OF: FAL2010 Mew, Lv.1 Giratina, Johto and Hoenn Starters, Charmander, Squirtle, others and other legends, just ask :)

PM me please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Gen IV again

LF: Male Torkoal lvl 12 and below or still knowing the move Curse
    OF: Just ask me

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Zekrom (will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx, Arcanine, Blastoise

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Zekrom (will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me, offering ev'd pokes

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus

If not to keep, could someone just show me these so I can get the DEX entry?
    Quoting myself. Hoping for some help.

Years
  • Still looking for Event pokemon I dont have

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Kyurem, Any Gen Starters

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years

Trading from gen IV

Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Zekrom (will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    need vullaby, landorus, galvantula, zweilous, and lampent, have lots to offer, message me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back