• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering: Charmander, Eevee, Vullaby, Oshawatt, Archen, Gothita

Looking for:
    --Jolly or Adamant- Shroomish/Breloom
    --any gastly/haunter/gengar
    --any abra/kadabra/alakazam
    --any treecko/grovyle/sceptile
    --male relicanth

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Can somebody who has Action Replay EV train my new team for me? I want them EV trained without being leveled up so I can use them in a playthrough. PM me to hear my offer please

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me, offering ev'd pokes

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • LF: Turtwig, Chimchar, Glameow

OF: Snivy, Archen, Solosis, Rufflet, or anything non-legendary from White

EDIT: I got Oshawott, Gothita, Vullaby, Tepig, and Tirtouga in trades, and I have a pending trade for Ditto, so I took them off the LF list.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since you're only going to be offering two Pokémon to help fill your Pokédex as a reward, this is better off to be done in our Quick Trade Thread. I'll go ahead and merge it over there, but remember that any trades being done with under 10 Pokémon offered, should be kept in that thread only.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm looking for a modest synchronizer. If you're interested PM me! Thanks :)

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I Really Need A Ditto Willing To Trade Lvl 100 Exploud (I Seriously Need One) Plz Pm me If you want to trade.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Need a shelmet pretty badly if someone could breed me one. Any nature will do. Just ask what you want and I'll do my best to make it happen, I can breed you almost anything you'd like.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Can anyone be nice and trade me one of those dark/dragons from victory road? I need it to finish my team for the eigth badge. I can throw a pansage your way or something. Please? Deino is its name.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Looking for shiny starly trade.

I am looking for a shiny starly named Benjamin. I do not care what nature he is and what his moveset is as long as he is shiny and has the name Benjamin. In return i am willing to trade any legendary from generation 1-4 except Arceus or any crazy pokemon you may have in mind from those generations. I can do the trade on Diamond or white so if you are intrested please respond and we can work this out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Looking for: Bagon or any of its evolutions. Stats/moves/all that other stuff don't really matter.
    Offer: I don't have much, just basic 5th gen pokemon. I'm playing black so if there is a black exclusive you want I might be able to get it.

PM me with infos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back