• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballyboy3

Long time player
Years
  • LF Japanese Ditto (shiny pref but non shiny is ok), Any Turtwig, Any Chimchar

OF Any starters i have (all but the 2 i need) legendaries, breeded or a shiny litwick (can evolve to chandeleur if u want)

Gen V pm me!

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me, offering ev'd pokes

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I realy need an aron and a beldum (any nature any lv but preferebly low ) i have jsut started platinum and need some help

Thanks in advance pm me plox :)

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Offering all non-legends in existence gen 1/2/3/4/5

Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

Looking for good natured shines, mostly gen 5 but whatever is fine

RaveBlade15

NotTotalNoob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    LF: Razor claw please or a weavile with ice shard and pursuit nature jolly

OF: Talk bout it

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Shiny Golduck for trade!

I wasn't sure if this went into the quicktrade, but I have a shiny golduck that I just caught. (So it's legit) I'm willing to trade it for a different shiny pokemon. I really wanted a female shiny eevee (nicknamed Moonlight), but something else would be fine too. Please offer ( I don't have much use for a golduck)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Looking for Aron GenerationV

I have several ditto not in use and i also have any evolution of dragonite if you would like it if these are not to your liking i do have all starters If you want an egg of one.
    FC:5329 0344 9849 for pokemon black
    pm me with reply

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    anyone with tornadus willing to let me borrow him so i can catch the last legend note i just want to borrow i dont wanna keep him

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Requesting: rufflet... zekrom
    Offering: Vullaby... Celebi which opens zorua event in castelia city

Trading: Celebi used to unlock zorua event. Japanese
    For: Zekrom

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back