• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I'd like an unhatched bagon and gible, as well as a shiny naive ditto,
    and dittos of all natures.
    Will offer legendaries and starters, as well as other pokemon.
    PM if interested, and I would like it if this trade could be on heart gold or black.
    Sadly, I will not offer shinies because I don't have shinies. :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    Requesting: Any pokemon holding a Metal Coat, I would like to keep the metal coat so I can evolve my Scyther

Offering: Well, nothing really, just whatever I use to complete the trade (Probably a Togepi).

If you would like, you can have the pokemon you trade to me back, but i assume you'll trade me a low level "weak" pokemon, so i'm sure you won't really care.

Name and FC in my Sig!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Porygon Request

I need a porygon. I have a bunch of stuff I can offer. Porygon Z is ideal, but Ill take any porygon.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • LF: Machop with cross chop, female Eevee (Lv. 1 if possible), and a Bulbasaur

OF: Any common catchable Pokemon in Black version, megahorn Absol eggs, Cryogonal eggs, Tropius-with-serperior-moveset eggs, Adamant Druddigons with fire fang.

Pm me for answer.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Looking for someone to trade me a karrablast for my shelmet and then trade back. Just need help getting the Accelgor, thanks.

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    LF Male Litwick w/ Overheat.

PM me with what you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    lf: dream world pokemon, world hobby fair zoroark, cilians pansage, and event pidove

of: i can breed anything, i have quite a few shiny starters, i have other shiny pokemon!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I am looking for a Mew to trade into White. If you have one and are wanting to trade, let me know what you are seeking and I'll most likely do it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    want:heatran level anything changed
    offering:thunderus UT
    5th gen

HEATRAN idc if its touched or anything

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    LOOKING FOR:
    DREAM POKEMON
    hobby fair zoroark
    EVENT PIDOVE AND PANSAGE!
    also any shiny i dont have (but not as important!)

i have the thunder guy, the three deer, the cloud land guy!
    starters that are shiny from previous generations
    breed any pokemon you need form any generation!
    japanese dittos
    a list of shiny you can have if you pm me and you have what u am looking for!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back