• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    lf:heatran and shaymin made for wifi lvl 100
    Offering:event Celebi,Event Shiny Suicune,Shiny Sceptile,And Magcargo

Azurina

PKMN Ranger Carmen Sandiego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    LF - Shinies, preferably Lilligant or Herdier
    OF - Black exclusives, Unova starters, Zorua/Zoroark, etc.

PM me if you're interested~ =)

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Seeking: Most available DW Pokemon! More specifically I'd like Exeggcute, Murkrow, and Wooper. (Must be female!)

Offering: My DW Pokes are Dratini, Gligar, Vulpix, Poliwag, Tangela, and Shinx. Otherwise I can offer some egg move Pokemon.

PM me for details.

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • I'm still looking for a Deino with Dark Pulse. I'm looking for a Modest natured one but i'll take anyone I get really. I don't have much to trade since I just got my 8th badge.

*UPDATE*

I have great pokes in my Pokemon Pearl. Ask me what you want and I'll see if I have it. Thx! :)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • So, I was finally able to get a female Pokémon with a decent Dream World Ability:
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

To celebrate, I'll be giving away 6 Females and 2 Males.
    I currently have 2 Females left!

These Lickitung are freshly hatched and sport the Cloud Nine ability, which blocks weather effects (like Rayquaza's Air Lock does).

I'll be trading them all this weekend or until they're gone! (two males and two females have already been claimed)
    Leave me a VM if you want one!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    trading from black

OF: timid tornadus, jolly landorus, modest reshiram, hasty victini, jolly victini, jolly palkia, naive kyurem, adamant zekrom, adamant virizion, adamant terrakion, timid jirachi, zapdos, DW ability gligar females, DW ability dratini females, and DW ability nidoran females.

PM with fair offers. meaning something like a tornadus for a legend dog, psychic, or bird. zekrom for an uber.

really LF: modest celebi, phanpy, bold zapdos, timid/modest/naive/hasty palkia, or a relaxed swampert with stealth rock

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Looking for : DEOXYS (NO HACKS, POKEGEN'ED, POKESAV'ED PLEASE)

Its okay if it has crappy IVs (But i really prefer if it has at least decent IVs but not perfect). I am VERY strict with hacks so if you traded me one, I swear I will report you. Please let's be civilized and trade properly and fairly.

Offering : You can check my threads for pokemons that might interest you. If none, just VM or PM me for a specific pokemon that I might haven't listed in there yet.

J*Ogre

Aspiring PKMN Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    LF: Bagon (Preferably Female, with decent IVs)

OF: Female Drought Vulpix Lv1 (rated "Outstanding" by the IV man)

PM please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    someone wants to help me with the evolution of karrablast?
    i need to trade with someone who has a shelmet.

gift: a pokemon from my trading thread!

Last edited:

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
    Years
  • LF:
    Cyndaquil
    Rhyhorn
    1st-4th Gen Legendaries
    Duskull
    1st, 3rd, and 4th Gen Fossil Pokemon

Offering:
    Practically anything from 5th gen, will level to 100 if your offer is good (give me a day though). I can even provide Zorua/Zoroark. Genies will require a very good offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back