• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    gen V

I NEED TO BORROW A POKEMON ONLY. WILL RETURN AFTER I BREED.

LF:

any male pokemon that knows the move OUTRAGE (preferably adamant in nature), which could breed with the horsea evolution line. (Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon)

and/or a female horsea, adamant in nature

WILL RETURN AFTER I BREED :)

OF: any starter pokemon, zorua (might give you like many of them)

thanks aplenty!

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • Pokemonranger109's Legendary starter trade shop looking for shinys

OF:3 LV 100 giratinas LV 100 Blissy Lugia HO-OH Articuno,bayleaf,meganium,ditto,and squirtale

UF:Any shiny for soulsilver

Friend code:0088 9330 4447
    Person's name William

PM me if you are up for a trade

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Looking for: Shelmet (to evolve my Karrablast to Escavalier)
    Offering: Karrablast

Looking for: Gurdurr (to evolve my Gurdurr to Conkeldurr)
    Offering: Gurdurr

Looking for: Lilligant
    Offering: Whimsicott

Looking for: Duosion
    Offering: Gothorita

Looking for: Reuniclus
    Offering: Gothitelle

Looking for: Braviary
    Offering: Mandibuzz

Looking for: Archen
    Offering: Tirtouga

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
    Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
    1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
    2. EVed pokémon
    3. Competitive items, good stuff from the battle subway
    4. Competitive berries
    5. DW ability female Eevee
    6. Any female pokemon with a good dream world ability

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Looking For Heatran

Hi new member here - Looking for a Naive Heatran - New- Used - I can offer a adamant garachomp 100 <3 So think about it and leave me a reply or msg. TY <3

Haha Also Forgot looking for any flygon - trapinch- or Vibra - can trade a gible or anything from SS <3 Ty

Haha Also Forgot looking for any flygon - trapinch- or Vibra - can trade a gible or anything from SS <3 Ty

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • Fun fun trade!

I am looking for a Solosis or one of its evolutions!(Not hacked)I will give a zorua for exchange!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    hi,
    i'm after snivy, and oshawott, and any of the G1, 2 and 3 pokémon (preferably the starters, and pikachu, and shinx).

i'm willing to trade for anything; i have eevee, riolu, tepig.
    i can breed for something you want, if you need it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I need a Drilbur with the ability Sand Rush. PM me with what you'd like for it.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Looking for eggs. Specifically the event ones from the Anime. Offering DW females like Farfetch'd, Surskit and Likitung to name a few, and a shiny Pokemon for 3 eggs.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Starters

I'm looking for some of the old starters. Specifically I need chikorita, treecko, torchic, chimchar, turtwig, and piplup.

Don't have a ton to offer, but please PM me and we can try to figure something out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    LOOKING FOR:

-Dream World Females: Bulbasaur*, Torchic*, Carvanha*, Natu, Murkrow, Swablu, Magikarp, Wooper, Lapras (Starters can be male, but UT and reasonable nature preferred)

-Regular Pokemon (Preferably female): Skarmory, Turtwig, Chimchar

-SHINIES (In particular: aron*, beldum*, nidoran male, vulpix, ponyta, tentacool, gastly, venonat, eevee*/umbreon, gligar, taillow, nincada, electrike, croagunk, yanma, snivy, tepig, cottonee, solosis*, UT would be AWESOME)

*=Really want

OFFERING

-POKERUS (Can give it to any pokemon)

-Shiny Lv. 100 Male Japanese Lax/Immunity Snorlax (Sorry, not sure about IV/EVs)

-Dream World Females: Nidoran, Gligar (optional w/ Razor Fang), Tangela, Shinx, Dratini, Stantler, Taillow, Vulpix, poliwag, Kanghaskan, Butterfree, Charmander
    -Dream World Males: Lickitung, Exeggcute, Nidoran

-Egg Moves: Eevee or Pichu w/ Wish, Riolu w/ Vacuum wave or blaze kick, Ferroseed w/ spikes and stealth rock, Pineco/Dwebble/Budew w/ Spikes, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, (Let me know if you'd like some other moves and I can see what I can do)

-Other Pokemon: Gible, Ralts, Shroomish, Gastly, Happiny, Illumise, Larvesta, Feebas (optional w/ Prism Scale, Minun, Lotad, Tirtouga, Archen, Mareep, Hoppip, Magby, Growlithe, Panpour, Hippopotas, Corpish, Gen I + V Starters, Torchic, piplup, Gothorita, Misdreavius, Duskull, Trapnich, nincada, murkrow, snorunt, vullaby, White Non-legendary Exclusives

-Items: Heart Scales X 7, Magmarizer, Electirizer, Protector, Up-Grade, Dubious Disc, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, King's Rock, Prism Scale, Everstone, Reaper Cloth, Dragon Scale, Icy Rock, Heat Rock

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    looking for pokemon for dragon gym.

looking for a dragon or ice type pokemon for 8th gym in white, not a lot to offer...but i can trade it back after the battle. preferably ice type, but whatever works with you works with me, My FC is 4040 6478 9672. thanks.

this will be from white version trading(5th gen)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    looking for a dragon or ice type pokemon for 8th gym in white, not a lot to offer...but i can trade it back after the battle. preferably ice type, but whatever works with you works with me, My FC is 4040 6478 9672. thanks.

this will be from white version trading(5th gen)

I also have a vanilluxe you could use for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back