• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    looking for shinies pm me with offers...also pm me if intrested in a battle with no legys if you win ill give you a shiny tepig or oshawott, if you lose you give me a shiny pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Requesting: shiny male Torchic (any nature)

Offering: shiny female Jolteon (lax); male Espeon (bashful); eevee eggs; male Zoroark (bold)

White FC: 3482 2660 3130
    Ingame name is White

Last edited:

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • I need a Flawless Adamant Ditto.

I have all the starters, minus Chikorita

Spiritomb, Eevee, Zorua, Feebas, Japanese Pokes

Come at me bro

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Collecting pokemon in the Snivy evolution chain. All I ask is that they are nicknamed something decent. I can supply nicknames if needbe. I just want Snivies, Servines, and Serperiors from different trainers.

I have Dratinis (and evolutions), Feebas, Archen, all previous gen fossil pokemon, most starters, most of the monkey trio (missing Pansage), DW pokemon and more. Ask.

Reposting. Questing for a shiny Snivy as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Removed Info, got a ditto for universal breeding. ty all.

Last edited:

hollowman

Shinigami
    Years
  • Looking for a Buizel or Floatzel and a Shinx (Luxio, Luxray) preferably level 40-50
    Offering Virzion, Excadrill, Sigilyph, Aridos, Accelgor
    PM me if you want to trade
    Cheers

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I would like a kind person with 2 DS's to trade my Diamond Pokemon to my black.
    Reward is any of the Pokemon you transfer to me.

How it works:

I give you the pokemon thru Diamond and you get them on Black/White, Then you trade them to my Black.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Zorua

LF: Zorua timid or modest nature perf shiny or non shiny perfed it to be Ut bit im not picky i just think its a cute little guy/girl

im offering any item or most shiny pokemon in white send me a personal message to find out more

Edit: Typo'd

budgieman

budgie man !
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Looking for a latias or latios pm if you've got one willing to give a shiny eevee for the shiny version

Years
  • Dream World Carahvana wanted.

Anyone got a Dream World ability UT lv 1 Carahvana with an Adamant nature?. I'm offering a Lv 1 Zoura or a lv 49 Adamant Giratina for one.

Nobody likes fishing I guess.

Forget it then, ignorant people.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    hello my beloved community. im in a bit of a predicament here.... i have been trading over gts for awhile now i and have finally got my hands on an arceus yay me right? wrong! it turns out it was caught in a master ball so i decide to trade it for another lvl 100 arceus that one turned out the same way.....did it again....no change....so what im getting at is can some kind soul help a neighbor out and trade me a legit cloned arceus for this fake one please?

ok edit...its not a fake its one from the "oaks letter" item but i want a tru arceus or one inside a cherish ball if anyone wants to trade pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Requesting: Aron! Any level I just need one now!
    Offering: Zorua or any of the Unova starters
    PM Me if you can help :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back