• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Looking for: Flawless Qwilfish
    Offering: Flawless: Ditto, Clefairy(Shiny & Normal), Kangaskhan (Shiny), Tauros (Shiny), Skourpi (Shiny), Grimer (Shiny), and Pineco (Shiny).

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    Can someone borrow me either event celebi and/or one of the shiny legendary pokemon Suicune, Entei or Raikou? I just really want Zorua or Zoroark but I missed both of the events so I don't have a celebi or any shiny legendary to unlock events so please can someone borrow me any of their event celebi and/or shiny legendary? I will turn it/them when finished.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    LF deoxys and shiny rayquaza

offering gamestop celibi, jirachi, or shiny crown beasts. please let me know in pm

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
  • I'm looking for these Pokemon:
    Mew, Modest nature
    Shiny Bidoof
    Shiny Drifloon
    Shiny Latias

If anyone has any of these, PM or quote me! See my trade thread for what I am trading!

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • requesting: thundurus
    nature modest:
    ev trained: preffered

offering: tyranitar lv 100
    poikemon black fc 2150 7617 9920

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • LF: DESPERATELY SEEKING AN IRON BALL IN A GEN. V GAME.

OF: All three starters, Sigilyph, Maractus, female Cofragius. I don't have much, my game was stolen and I lost everything. That's about all I have that's useful. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    LF: To borrow Regirock, RegiIce, and RegiSteel so I can get in-game Regigas in my pokemon pearl game

Willing to let you hold 3 members of my main party if your unsure until I'm done. Also willing to reward whoever wants to help with a phione when I'm done.

pm or vm if Interested.

my pokemon pearl fc is 0819 2606 6006

Last edited:

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
  • I'll offer anything you'd like. However, I'm only getting my 4th badge in the game (I mainly play HG).
    I'll offer anything you need for a Dex in return, and yes I will give Victini back.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I need a Tornadus as well, I am willing to trade the opposite Thunderus since I have two of them. If you want to trade, I will give you my original and my FC is in my sig if interested

:t354:TG

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • LF: Swinub and Seedot
    OF: I've got loads of pokemon, let me know what you're lookin for and we'll make a deal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back