• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    hi i just started black and looking for a few trades
    any help would be great
    looking for axex gollet and deino but any recommendations would be welcome please pm me

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    can you give me a few pokes i new to black and the community here

im on black ,
    looking for a axew to start my journey with anyone have one i can have
    thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Anybody have a Brave Natured movie 14 Victimized? I really want one.

I can offer EVd pokes just vm me if interested ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    im on black ,
    thanks

Years
  • Anyone got a lv1 stunky or egg? Shiny one is always nice too... also can anybody temporarily trade me thundurus so that i can go catch landorus? I know most might not trust me but i can temporarily trade you a reshiram until returning thundurus. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    im on black ,
    thanks

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    LF: Moonstone's, Waterstone's, Firestones, Venonat, Meowth.

OF: Charamander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Piplup, Chikarita, Cyndiquil, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Eevee, Zorua, Tirtuga, Archen, Torchic. With Pokerus if you'd like. I also have all pokemon from the Unova dex, but will not be trading legendary's at this time.

Let me know what you'd like and we'll work out a trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Will anyone trade me a squirtle or a ditto? really really want it and ill do anything you want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Need to trade Boldore to evolve. You can trade whatever you need to evolve too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Need Duskull any level!

Trading a variety of different pokemon eggs for a duskell, can even bee level one!

FC - 0132 2556 0929

Will anyone trade me a squirtle or a ditto? really really want it and ill do anything you want.

I'll trade you a squirtle for a duskell :) and i can give u a free ditto for any other pokemon you own if you trade duskell for squirtle :)

Hmmm didn't realize that some in here aren't playing black and white...well i only have white, anyways i just got a dusknoir for my gengar so im good :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Seeking to borrow RegiIce, RegiRock, and RegiSteel, to get Regigas in Snowpoint Temple in pokemon Pearl. I've got a masterball and caught almost every legendary one can without cheating on there so It won't take that long. You can even hold 3 of my main party members until I'm done. Reward when finished will be a phione or another pokemon you wish me to breed from my trade thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back