• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    ZORUA GIVEAWAY!!! I have about a dozen zorua I want to get rid of. Not looking for anything special. PM me if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Looking for: Someone to transfer my pokemon.
    Offering: You can clone the pokemon or PM me.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • Seeking: Phione, Finneon/Lumineon, bagon/sheldon/salamance, yanma, scyther, magmar, seel/dewgong, shellder/cloyster, meowth, ekans/arbok, mudkip/marstomp/swampert, lapras in black/white games
    Offering: will breed nearly any breedable pokemon including starters (excluding mudkip), have dream world surskit, extremespeed dratini, snivy /w twister. PM me with anything specific you want.

Working on completing the national pokedex, so I can breed anything I have already.

Years
  • Gen V:
    I'm looking for a Chatot.

I'm offering DW Lickitung, DW Hoppip, Pokérus, Black exclusives, Power Anklet or if you're ok with Gen IV offers, any already RNGed shiny in my trade thread (in my signature).

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Still looking for someone I need to send about 12-15 pokemons from platinum to diamond

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Seeking Shaymin trading Spiritomb or Phione

Looking for any lvl Shaymin for lvl 1 Spiritomb or lvl 1 Phione. I will definitely consider counter-offers.

Also: Looking to trade lvl 13 Totodile for Cyndaquil (any lvl)

Last edited:

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    if anyone has a shiny Latios (Timid) - HP Fire lemme know. vm/pm to discuss. i have lots of shiny pokes to offer as well

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • I need someone to transfer a party of six pokemon from heartgold to black for me :) One of them is my Vaporeon which has Pokerus, feel free to give to your pokemon as well! Please msg me and we'll talk business, k? lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    IM LOOKING FOR A MURKROW

HEYY EVERYONE, IM LOOKING FOR A MURKROW I HAVE A TOGETIC FOR TRADE. OR IF YOU NEED SOMETHING ILL SEE IF I HAVE IT.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Requesting: Deoxys, Shaymin and/or Celebi
    Offering: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Jirachi, Giratina, Thundurus

obviously 1-for-1 trades here :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    requesting: Pikachu, victini celebi mew mewtwo. Other cool pokemon.

Offering Dont really have much, have a thunderous, will try to catch anything in pokemon white for you.

Specific natures etc, just message me what you need and ill try and get it for you. Also willing to help you trade/evolve anything etc. Just let me know:)

Thanks in advance,

Bojangles.

OreoMcFlurry

The Almost Famous Trainer
    Years
  • Requesting: Deoxys, Shaymin and/or Celebi
    Offering: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Jirachi, Giratina, Thundurus

obviously 1-for-1 trades here :)
    i have a Shaymin Level 1OO ill trade it for your Jirachi?
    Message me if interested?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back