• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • For Pokemon SoulSilver

REQUESTING: Female Gible, Male Gible, Female Skorupi, Male Skorupi. Any level is fine, including just freshly hatched. BIG PLUS if both Skorupi know Cross Poison and X-scissor as well as Gible knowing any level up or TM moves, but not required.
    OFFERING: Most Johto or Kanto Pokemon that are breedable. I have a few Hoenn Pokemon too such as Feebas, Treecko, Anorith and Bagon. Plus I have Charmander and Chikorita starters as well.

Friend Code: 1764 4919 0865

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Looking for a rayquaza

offering pokemon black exclusives including Reshiram.

pm me for offers. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Evolution help?

I was wondering if someone could help me with evolving my Graveler. I don't have much to offer but I will give you a totodile lv. 1. This is for my Soulsilver game. Thanks.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    LF: shiny gyrados with adamant or jolly nature
    adamant/jolly gible and timid togepi UT

OF: squirtles, bulbasaurs, cyndaqils, totodiles, kabutos, treekos all UT. some with egg moves.

4th gen only.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    LF: Thunderus and Foreign Ditto (My language is English, so German, French, Japanese etc.)
    OF: You ask and I'll see what I have

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello,

I am a Belgian collector, and I use google translator to write, I apologize for the sins of language.

I have read the best of the rules of your forum, but an error is always possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I search many different scrafty distributed yesterday in San Diego during the final of the 2011 World championships.

I would like if possible, get the person who has caught itself.

I have many french/jap rares pokemon.

Thank you, Gaetan.

PS:
    moderation advised me to post here because it is a single exchange.
    but for me it is not the answer, my application is invisible to the eyes of collectors who might have what I want ...
    I think that it is the place to find pokemon clasique? and worthless?

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Any Event Legendary (preference on Darkrai, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Celebi)

OF: any starter , and some legends like oh-ho, lugia, 3 dogs etc.
    PM 4 MORE INFO :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    skarmory

looking for: an ev'd skarmory with whirlwind, roost, brave bird and spikes.

Offering: I have many ev'd pokemon to offer. If you want someone else just tell me. PM me if ur interested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    emolga m nuetral lonely dewott m neutral simisage m neutral leaf storm golurk u adamant iron fist emboar quiet m superpower

Looking for the above but only in there first stage not evolved , please help me i dont expect someone to give me all of them im just stating my needs seens my team was stolen with my first game and just want a duplicate team

emolga should be in a regular pokeball and low level or atleast already have quick attack it learns it soon

I may have a oshawott quiet nature to give or pansear

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • LF: I really need a Ditto, and I would trade two or three of my pokes for a shiny ditto. Other than that, valuble breedables, shinies, rare items, and TMs.

OF: Here is what I have that I can breed (Keep in mind that these are all with any nature): Zorua, Dratini, Bagon, Panpour, DW Shinx, and Larvitar. Stones: Shiny Stone, Leaf Stone, Sun Stone. You can trade a pokemon to me and I will breed it, and I also do transfers from 4th Gen to 5th Gen :)

FC (Black): 4599-0356-4260
    FC (Soul Silver): 3911-6325-3273
    FC (Platinum): 3910-9811-9806
    FC (Pearl): 1462-8602-0756

VM or PM me offers. Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    LF: Tornadus, and Vullaby
    OF: heracross, Froslass, Metagross, Garchomp, Porygon Z, Dragonite, other stuf

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back