• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QuickDude's pkmn flash movies (new thread)

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
    QuickDude's pkmn flash movies

These are animated shorts that I have made, and are meant to be funny.
    Enjoy.

Released Saturday, July 09, 2005

just a quick all nighter so the quality isnt that great. Also, I was still a n00b to flash. yup.

Smoothies are good

Released Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I was still getting used to Flash, so pls dismiss the lack of quality in these earlier animations. Making fun of the where they ask you to join the badguys and than it doesnt let you. So basically they assume you are a good person. *cough* BS *cough*

nugget bridge

#5 Released Sunday, September 11, 2005,

F34r it.

Demonic Torchic

NEWEST ANIMATION

WARNING: THIS ANIMATION CONTAINS SWEARING

#6 Released Friday, April 14, 2006.

Starring Rash! This one is pretty self explanitory. If you dont get the joke, than click here.

Leroy

Thats it for now.

(about that other project i was working on, forget it. Im a flake.)

Any questions? Comments? Please dont hesitate to post.

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow, I'm a fan of your animations (I have a folder with all your old movies in it)!
    Nice to see you are back with something new :)

Skitty=Leroy was pure gold. But the whole idea of the WoW joke actually works in Pokemon! Great job! (and thank god you had "at least I have chicken". I thought you forgot that for a second.)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    I like the 2, 3 , 4, and 5 one and the best I think was the 5th , it was funny , lol.

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
    Thanks for the appraisal you guys.

yay update! I'm expecting another one to be released near the end of the week. I've already started the script and the soundtrack.
    There are several phazes in creating an animation. First the planning and script. After the script and storyboarding and planning is done, the soundtrack must take shape. (voice and sound effects.) It is only after the soundtrack is done that the animation and art itself is done. (This next animation will be pg13 rated im guessing. It will contain swearing for those who actually care about that, which most all of us dont anyways. I just post a warning so as to not incriminate myself.)

Dont be a nub. Post feedback if you already havent. (not counting criticism) just tell me what you thought of it!

Years
    I especially liked the Skitty animation above all the others for some reason...

I've seen some of your old movies, and I like all of what you have on display right now.

Keep it up.

Years
    LEERROOOOOYYY JEEENKIIINNNSSS*shot*

You sir, own seriously I like the demon torchic one the most though XD

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
    QuickDude said:
    yay update! I'm expecting another one to be released near the end of the week.

Due to lack of caffene, It will take longer to finish this. I actually thought it was going to be quick, but I decided to lengthen the story a little, and make it smooth. I'm not going to rush this one. My best guess is that it will be done in the next month. Possibly longer. You can't rush a good pizza- I mean project. Trust me. You're probobly gonna like it.

Last edited:
    Back