• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quiet on the Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
''Wow!'' Zack said in astonishment!

i cant believe im actually here, this is like....a dream come true! hey wait is that ash over there!!!!''

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
"I have a question! I heard that there's an Eevee that supervises costumes. Can I go meet hi--her--it?" Silver looked around where they were, and got more excited after second until he spotted the costume trailer. His heart stopped for a second, then began to beat really fast. "It's in there...It's in there..."

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
"All right...let's enter the soundstage." Sophie smiled as she led her group inside.

After the tourists had had their belongings checked by security, they were led into the dressing room hallway, where Sophie pointed out a star on the first door. "This is Ash's dressing room...usually normal people are not allowed inside, but your backstage passes are your clearance for the day."

Just then, another door with a star opened, and May emerged; her set crew following along behind her.

"Every star has their own set crew to take care of their belongings..." Sophie explained, just before Brock passed her in the hallway, en route to the hair and makeup room.

"Mornin', Sophie..." Brock smiled as he passed by then resumed reading the script.

EmeraldSky

Years
"As of right now, there are no plans to have Misty appear as a full time role, but in a future episode, she will make a small appearance." Sophie assured the group as she led them around the corner into the wardrobe room, where Ash was admiring himself in a mirror.

"This is the wardrobe room--where all the costumes are stored." Sophie began as she stooped down to pet Pikachu.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
MIke was just following the group. He was looking at everything that Sophie said and notice she was tigth with the cast. Mike then saw Ash and raise his hand. He asked, "Will we be able to see a charizard today?"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
''WOW!''

I ran straight over to ash and said...

'I AM LIKE THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOU!! my name is.....it's....eeeem, well that doesnt matter, can i have your autograph??''

EmeraldSky

Years
"Uh, sure..." Ash reached for a pen on the vanity and signed the fan's autograph book.

Sophie was about to say more when a roar interrupted everything.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked the hairdresser.

"Oh the director changed his mind about wanting a Charizard in today's episode..." the hairdresser replied as Ash departed the room and Jessie and Meowth arrived.

EmeraldSky

Years
"Next is the prop room, where all the Poke Balls, items and anything else our stars need are stored." Sophie explained, watching the crew grab pieces of the Fortree City set.

OOC: The episode we're filming is the Fortree City Feather Carnival...although it's not in English yet, we'll assume it is for RP purposes

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
"Oh my G-- IT'S THE EEVEE!!!!" Silver ran towards the furry brown costume manager, reaching for his autograph book and pen.
"Can I have your--" Silver stopped as he heard a rumbling. There was a vibration in the earth, then a sound Silver never heard before...Sort of like a... "STAMPEDE! The Tauros pen got opened!" A stage manager ran by Silver waving his arms like a lunatic. Silver looked in the direction he was running from only to see a wave of brown and dust coming everyone's way.

EmeraldSky

Years
"What's going on?" Winona peeked out of the hair and makeup room just in time to see the giant mess the Tauros had made.

"Oh, somebody left the Tauros pen open..." the director grumbled. "It's okay, Miss Winona...we should be ready to film in twenty minutes, tops."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Mike was excited knowing that there going to be able to see a chrizard but to meet one. Mike check if he had his autograph book. The book was in there so now he able to get everybody's autograph.

Now they were pasting the prop room where many pokeballs and other items can be found. Mike grab a pokeball and asked the lady, "Do these pokeballs have pokemon in them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back