• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quote the Raven, nevermore....

Years
    Hi ! My name is Robert, and I am from Slovakia...(20 years old) ...anyone here from Slovakia or Czech Republic ?

I was a huge PKM fan when I was a kid, and I always wanna play some games on Game Boy...but I never had one...so in 2006, i started playing PKM games on emulator and after years, I finally could play .....I am viewing myself as a skilled trainer, because I lost only once (in Emerald´s Battle Frontier, back then I didn´t know what Wonder Guard ability on Shedinja means :D)....and I finished game from every generation (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGree, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black(japanese) and now I am playing european version of PKM White) ....

I also like Pokemon Manga Adventures (but only Kanto and Johto saga, Hoenn sucks cause main character Ruby was like a gay to me :D), and my favourite character is Red.....but I also like guys like Blue and Silver...

My favourite PKM is Charizard (but when I was kid it was Machop and his evolutionary line), my favourite types are Fire and Dragon..and I am a huge wrestling fan too (even more than a Pokemon fan :D)....that´s probably all....so again, Hello guys !

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Red from Pallet town! I find your name to be interesting! I have a friend from Slovakia, well I think he is. Or was it another country near there? Ah, nonetheless, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay with us!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Nice thread name. Welcome to the forums Red from Pallet Town. And...what a nostolgic name that is~. Be active and have fun~.

Back