• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Qwertyman's Pokemutants ::2::

How good are my sprites?

• They PWN!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They are quite good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theyre OK.

• Try harder.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They look as if I found them in a public toilet.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The Geodude/Poliwag Familly are the most effective of yours. Im not sure about the Mudkip/Squirtle one though.

Shadow Wolf 2

The Pixel Artist
    Years
    No, the colours of mudkip/squirtle don't match up.
    I like the poli/geo fusions, the horsea/mach fusions and the tenta/gyra fusion.

qwertyman

+.+
    Years
    Ok here is my newest addition::Qwertyman's Pokemutants ::2:: its a Wailsteewrath! (wailmer/steelix/poliwrath).
    Yippee!

well, actually those are squirtle/mudkip/totodile (tail) and i only made it for someones game as a water starter XP ...
    is polidude that cool? wow...

^^

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The new one freaks me out for some reason. Probably the look on it's face. But anyway, I like a lot of the fusions. Some notable ones are Sandshrew/Raichu, and Sandslash/Golem.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    qwertyman said:
    ty im very proud of sandshell.
    i didnt know that raishrew was so cool, lol
    but how come the ones i like the best are the ones noone notices? O.o

^^

Soime people have different opinions in spriting. I look for well fitting sprites, with good use of proportion and colour.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Well first of all, you can clearly see the mixes but it seems as though you jsut cut out part of a sprite and jsut paste it on another sprite and call it a day. You should actually color it with the colors and shades of one of the sprites or get other colors from a totally different sprite. Don't just cut and paste the sprites. Although soem look good, but with a little practice you can be so much better.

qwertyman

+.+
    Years
    Well first of all, you can clearly see the mixes but it seems as though you jsut cut out part of a sprite and jsut paste it on another sprite and call it a day. You should actually color it with the colors and shades of one of the sprites or get other colors from a totally different sprite. Don't just cut and paste the sprites. Although soem look good, but with a little practice you can be so much better.

umm...i do? O.o
    anyway,i just like the ones i spent a lot of time making up, witch does not mean the ones i spent most time MAKING only...oh watever. >.<

But thats just my opinion.

^^

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    Wow, nice. i like the rock thing looking up at the jumping wooper, and the whale thing above it, those r my favs

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I like the whale one the most, if you edited some of the parts and scratch new ones on it would pass for a new pokemon, instaed of a splice.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    5/10

I'm sorry but I feel the body parts really don't fit together properly. They look in some way amateur, please don't take this personally, maybe I'm just not a fan of fusions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back