• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • Dun worry Peachy, we completely understand, plus your server is very awesome, so, yeah, you're still here with us :3

Also, PJ is accepted :3
    RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Aimpom
    [PICK UP]
    DoubleSlap | Switcheroo | Beat Up | Agility​

Chalifoux

Years
  • Yes, but both Birdy and I decided to give PJ a chance to join after he told us he wanted to AND after we reviewed his SU via PM. And so came to be the eleventh character of ReBURST :3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ooh, those are some fun moves to work with xD I'll have my post up in a while.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Alright, well Jeff is half drowned, people like him should not try the selfless BS, doesn't generally end well, hope the lake's clean because he swallowed plenty of it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    I hope you and Birdy rule the world some day, EliteBeats. That way, I can punch whoever I want and get away with it because I wanted to.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    We're going to have to review your case and the defendant's case. If we find the punching of the face unjust, we shall punish you accordingly. :3

Chalifoux

Years
  • @Sephy
    yer post said:
    So out of my league, what could I provide for him? I can't even help him right now, because I fear I will break a nail if I lift a pinkie to that little brown miscreant that boy calls a friend...[/s]

Someone didn't close that tag appropriately :p
    Also, I'm loving how your intermingling all those wild Pokémon into one epic story :p
    But I'm also feeling like throwing a very jealous Meloira Baguette nee Frogeeleg at them xD
    Hmm... *is pondering how to approach her appearing in the next reply*

Oh, nice post @PJ, I'll have a reply up soon with the next piece of the epic clash of epicness led by Miff, and Professor Florence might end up yelling at Karly :D ERR MERR GERRD KERRLEY UAY U SO LEEEIT! So watch out for that :3

Sephear

Years
  • Well for once it wasn't MY mistake but I still shoulda caught it, thanks for mentioning it =D Let us see how things can get crazier shall we? Turns it Senior Rodrigo Montoya el Juarez is a full on player, like pepe le pew with actual class and skill at seduction...

Rocks sink kids, don't try to hall big rocks to the surface with your bare hands, if you don't have a magical imprisonment sphere it will end horribly every time.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    @EBeats: I can't wait for that xD Imagine if Karly and the Professor got into a girl-fight. Dalia could cheer them on from the side by drunkenly waving around random flags or the Professor's coffee lol

Chalifoux

Years
  • @Lili. You can pretty much leave at any time as long as you didn't just post once there :p You just need to end posting when your char is at the beach, cause a very special event awaits you there ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    Imoen is waiting in the beach right now, and she's had plenty of posts in the Reserve. Where's the special event? :3

Sephear

Years
  • Let me tell you from personal experience...both...but mostly the latter

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    My god I love you guys. I'll be posting this week; just been lazy as mess.

Back