• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.A.M.'s Legendaries, Shinies, Items and Much More Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKeMattT

Man guy thing boy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    Hey, im looking at the magmortar lv 94 , polygonz lvl100 and electivre 100 right now. did you decide if you wana trade any of them for a 100 milotic and a 36 shiny charizard..ill trade both for one of the 100s.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    oh ok lol ops............................
    K, I just need one more.

Ok, well tell me when you are done, Thinking.
    K, lemme clone the Suicune.

what do you want for the deoxys only shiny i have is cherubi
    Sold ^_^

hey Ram culd u pm me if the pokemon we are supposed to trade are ready
    The Suicune and the Ponyta won't clone, I'll try one more.

Hey, im looking at the magmortar lv 94 , polygonz lvl100 and electivre 100 right now. did you decide if you wana trade any of them for a 100 milotic and a 36 shiny charizard..ill trade both for one of the 100s.
    Nah, I don't need any of those.

BigWolf

what are the natures of ur shiny starlys, staravia and torchic

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hey, I'm reeeaaally interested in the shiny buneary, but the only shiny I have is dratini and I'm not too willing to trade it, plus you have it anyway. xD I do have a couple level100's I dont want - a mewtwo (nicknamed COPIED DNA) and a japanese Garchomp. I'm wondering if you're interested in those? You could probably get some good pokemon for them. o3o
    Oh, and is it possible for you to nickname the Buneary? Just wondering~

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    what are the natures of ur shiny starlys, staravia and torchic
    Starly: Docile(Lv.3) & Relaxed(Lv.26)
    Staravia: Impish

Hey, I'm reeeaaally interested in the shiny buneary, but the only shiny I have is dratini and I'm not too willing to trade it, plus you have it anyway. xD I do have a couple level100's I dont want - a mewtwo (nicknamed COPIED DNA) and a japanese Garchomp. I'm wondering if you're interested in those? You could probably get some good pokemon for them. o3o
    Oh, and is it possible for you to nickname the Buneary? Just wondering~
    Maybe I'll do it for the Garchomp...I'll think about it.

ill trade you a lvl 30 shiny kecleon for your shiny treeko
    Nah, I alredy have one.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hey R.A.M. would you mind giving me one of your chanseys and eevees with wish of there male hopefully for free hehe but if you want something what do you want?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Tell me when you can trade R.A.M, unfortunetly, I don't remember what I wanted... I think it was Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Torchic, and Shiny Piplup.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    I kinda like it...shiny Shuckle for it?QUOTE]

You still want that shiny kingdra?
    Yes, the problem's that I don't have the shiny Shuckle anymore ;_;

Tell me when you can trade R.A.M, unfortunetly, I don't remember what I wanted... I think it was Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Torchic, and Shiny Piplup.
    Sorry, I tough you didn't want to trade with me so I traded for another shiny Lugia.

is the shiny skarmory ready?
    Yes.

I can trade a Shiny Machop for a Shiny Mudkip or Drifloon if you want.
    No thank you.

ram check your pms plz and how many shinies do i get for the ones you chose from mine?
    I PMed you ^_^

can u trade with me R.A.M
    Sorry, I need to go somewhere, I'll be back in1 hour.

Shiny Turtwig.
    Offering shiny Shinx or Milotic. Pick one. I really want it. Male form please! :D
    Milotic's nature, level and gender?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back