• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen R/B/Y/G remakes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    Ive seen a lot of people talking about the possibility of there being a ruby sapphire remake but red and blue are getting close to having there 20th anniversary so do you think gen 5 will have Kanto again???

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Ow, omg no not firered etc Ruby & Sapphire would be cool xD but first I would want to experience Black & White to the max.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • well, kanto is been in EVERY generation, so there is a chance, but i really dont hope so

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Ive seen a lot of people talking about the possibility of there being a ruby sapphire remake but red and blue are getting close to having there 20th anniversary so do you think gen 5 will have Kanto again???

First of all, they are 8 years away from their 20th anniversary. Secondly, they just remade them a few years ago.

They aren't going to go "Hey, let's remake Kanto. Now Johto! KANTO AGAIN?!"

I mean, remaking Johto in itself is has a second Kanto remake inside. :|

Kanto has been in every generation so far. I believe this one will be the first without it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • R/G was released in 1996, so we're still six years away from their twentieth anniversary. XD

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I can see them remaking everything onto the 3DS eventually, but not anytime soon. Then, when a new handheld comes out, more remakes to get everything on that...

But, I'd really rather they didn't. Kanto wasn't that great the first time. The fifth time...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • This makes no sense ... :/
    I mean, why would you want to remake a remake ? It would be a reremake ! WTF ?!
    Also, RG were remade back in 2004. There were 6 years since then.
    Relax ... we will most definetly get RS remakes. Shhh... I'm also tired of Kanto games !

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I can see them remaking everything onto the 3DS eventually, but not anytime soon. Then, when a new handheld comes out, more remakes to get everything on that...

But, I'd really rather they didn't. Kanto wasn't that great the first time. The fifth time...
    I agree...though they still need to remake Hoenn for the DS...
    Yeah Kanto for me was the least fun of all the regions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back