• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[R/B/Y/G/S/C] Scramble Challenge

Years
Update #2!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
got my skiploom to level 26 and krabby to 27 stuck at ecruteak gym right now I opted to wait for chinchou at olivine harbor because I was too lazy to backtrack to new barktown

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
Years
Scramble is still on ;)
Next update:

Spoiler:

Years
Final Update :cheeky:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Name: Connor
In-Game Name: Karl
Game Version: Gold
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: Anything and everything

No-one seems to need any pokemon, but say something and I'll give you one.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Connor
In-Game Name: Karl
Game Version: Gold
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: None

No-one seems to need any pokemon, but say something and I'll give you one.

I don't need anymore, but I'll give you a Clefairy. Since you don't want any restrictions, you can do what you wish with it

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Oops I made a mistake in my post lol, I meant that I don't care what I get. I'll edit that.

Years
Oops I made a mistake in my post lol, I meant that I don't care what I get. I'll edit that.

Ohh this makes it more fun for >:]

You get Clefairy, the restrictions are you cannot evolve it until you've beaten 13 gym leaders and the Champion twice. Also you must teach it Attract, and until you beat Blue, you must keep it :]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
I can't catch a clefairy until I get to Mt. Moon though, and by then I'll already have at least 13 badges. And the way I read the rules we don't gameshark our pokemon into the game.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
Connor, you can have a Tangela that must always know bind.

Btw, WriteThemWrong, I ask you to please participate in this challenge before handing out pokemon to other users. Thanks

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
Connor, you can have a Tangela that must always know bind.

Btw, WriteThemWrong, I ask you to please participate in this challenge before handing out pokemon to other users. Thanks
oh i'm going through a monotype challenge right now sorry. i will once i'm done there

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
I see no one in need of a Pokemon so imma go ahead...
User Name: xDaisuke0
In-Game Name: Serena (I'll play as a girl this time)
Version: Crystal
Number of Pokemon you want to receive: 2
Any restrictions you do not want: Just dont give Eevee? If I can request that...I have plans for mine ~_~
And won't be able to trade at all, so only Pokemon that I can find in Johto and that don't evolve by trade.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Daisuke I still need two pokemon.

For you I give you a Sunkern that must always know growth, and can't evolve till after you defeat Jasmine.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
Daisuke I still need two pokemon.

For you I give you a Sunkern that must always know growth, and can't evolve till after you defeat Jasmine.

Oh, I thought juju gave you a Tangela.

Otherwise...I'll give you a HootHoot that can't evolve or get rid of "Foresight" till level 30.
And a Ledian that you must teach Aerial Ace to if/when you find the TM (In Mt.Mortar, upper cave). But that's a bit too easy...So you can never give this Pokemon a Rare Candy, Stat Boosters, or let it in the Day Care Center.
Can i give you another? if not then you can pick which one.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
Correct me if I'm wrong Daisuke, but I am pretty sure that there is no Aerial Ace in G/S/C. Regardless, he wanted 5 pokemon and as of now he only has 3.

Anyway, I will round out your team with a Meganium that cannot learn Body Slam. Good Luck.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
I can't catch Ledyba in Gold anyways.

Ok so I'll start as soon as I'm done my Poison Mono Challange.

Here is my team:
wooper- must evolve before morty
jigglypuff - can't evolve till 13 gyms and E4 x2, must also always need atrract
tangela- must always know bind
hoothoot - can't evolve or get rid of foresight until lvl 30
chickorita - can't learn body slam :(

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
Daisuke, you can have a Fearow that can't learn Drill Peck.

Thanks. And sorry, didnt know about the TM or Ledian ~__~ I guess the TM was in HG/SS not the originals...
I guess I'll start now then :]
Fearow - No Horn Drill
Sunkern - Always with Growth, and can't evolve till after Jasmine.

Back