• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.E.M New RPG Maker!!!

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Yes they will... Mostly everything in Rpgmaker XP and 2003 will be in it, with alot of other features..

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Oh, cool, so GIFs can be used? Yay.

And, another thing; will it be online capable?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Yeah I wish I could make a game maker. then I could make a pokemon one. A pokemon like battle system would be cool.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Could you have premade battle systems? Obviously, if you do the most popular battle systems requests, you'll satisfy a lot of the script-inept.

Examples: Pok?mon, Final Fantasy, Zelda, etc.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    this WOULD be cool if it had online capabilities,does it?

And I agree with Chimou,this would be quite popular if it had premade battle systems that were voted upon the pokecommunity users

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
    This Sounds Like It'll Be Good

You Should Make It So Skills Can Link To Switches You Set In The Game.

Also A Monster Leveling System

Check Out The New Sig :p

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Online capabilties comes in Rem 2 when its 3d.... Yes there are premade battle systems... as stated above... But I only take requests if its on my boards.. Its alot
    easier to go to my boards to check up on the features my members give than to check the probable 10 Forums I advertised this at. Its also hard for me to remember all the requests to give to the programmers which is another reason to do it on the boards... If I foret your feature or somthing then yeah... Its better to join anyway since screenies are on there, and jobs are issued, and you can see pics of the animated monsters and all that....

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Well we have tothe base tilesets to do tha first tho... ^_^ We dont have any...

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    What IS your forum URL, Sion? It's not on your profile, and you haven't posted it anywhere else--at least I don't think so.

If you can't post it here, could you PM the URL to me?

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Grah! Thank you, Sylph.

Can't believe I didn't see that.

Back