• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R/F Hail Team

KeitaroU7

The Ice Monarch
Years
  • Bronzong @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 126 Atk / 126 Def
    Ability: Levitate
    Sassy Nature
    -Gyro Ball
    -Hypnosis
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    My lead who will never give the team off as being a Hail team (yay for Jedi mind trick lol.) anyway, this setup is to basically set up Stealth Rock and take out/weaken common leads like the infamous Tyranitar >.>

Abomasnow @ Leftovers
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Timid Nature
    -Blizzard
    -Leech Seed
    -Substitute
    -Grass Knot
    Starts up Hail later in the battle. Not exactly sure if I should change this move set cause idk if I should have 2 Substituters on here. Give me your input on that

Walrein @Leftover
    EVs: 220 HP / 244 Def / 46 Spd
    Ability: Ice Body
    Bold Nature
    -Substitute
    -Protect
    -Toxic
    -Blizzard
    The typical Stallrein dedicated to stalling your opponent to all be darn lol No need for explanation here really

Machamp @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
    Ability: No Guard
    Adamant Nature
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Dynamicpunch
    -Stone Edge
    Sleep Talking powerhouse that help rid the team of problem pokemon like Tyranitar, Heatran and Infernape.

Rotom-F @Choice Scarf
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Ability: Levitate
    Modest Nature
    -Trick
    -Blizzard
    -Thunder Bolt
    -Hidden Power (Ground)

New addition from the Platinum game. Basically its your average trick Pokemon. Stealing items from your opponent and leaving them stuck with a choice item. Much fun for fighting moves that Rotom is immune too.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
    EVs: 252 Atk / 20 SAtk / 236 Spd
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Naughty Nature
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Shard
    -Blizzard
    -Stone Edge

Another powerhouse on the team taking out problems such as Tyranitar, Heatran and other things weak to its earthquake and stone edge. Ice Shard is always fun cause it strikes first and can possibly severely damage a pokemon right off the bat. Plus its Ground attribute makes it immune to sandstorm so yay :D lol

And there you go. If you have any suggestions with items or pokemon I can replace, let me know. Thanks in advance ^^

Back