• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

r/s and whats yor fave third gen pokemon

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Well, I think Sceptile's pretty awesome. Destroyed just about every stereotype of Grass Pokemon prior to his appearance (he's really fast and isn't just some big flower). Leaf Blade was a good move and he can easily cover his weaknesses with Rock Slide/Earthquake+Swords Dance.

Also, Zangoose is a fave of mine for a few reasons: High Attack, STAB on Return, Swords Dance, and good Speed with a Jolly nature all work together to produce an attack that's really going to hurt and can be used several times over if you've got the Speed to support it.

Finally, I'm agreeing with you on Gardevoir, though her Speed could use some improvement and a recovery move would be nice.

Years
  • My favorites of the 3rd gen are probably Dusclops and Jirachi...
    But 4th gen is way better, all you really gotta' do is get a damn Snover and evolve it into a Abomasnow. so...
    Snover da best, end of story so long, farewell, the end, good bye.
    *Falls off computer chair* >_<'

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    My favorute third generation Pokemon? That's a hard one... Probably Swampert or Flygon... Flygon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Glalie is pretty awesome, I wish it were more useful. Same with Solrock.

Metagross, Dusclops, Gardevoir, Gorebyss, Huntail, and Regirock were also really cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Salamence just seems way too similar to Dragonite, not too much in look but more in style.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Actually, I'm pretty sure they have about the same attack if you compare base power. And I think Dragonite has LOWER sp. atk.

Back